Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1698 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

alaskan thunder fuck genetics

I didnt want to clone these. Short and one big bud on top. Like I said, the buds started at veg. Ive no idea what they "were".

Gil
    You only go around once, but if you do it right, once is enough.

Eddy Hill

2.   Advertisements

You know I must have been very F88ded up, the original was not a ruderalis, the stuff out there now is.....is what I was trying to say....And the light in Alaska is amazing, they definitely get a long veg and a rapid flower. As I remember it was flowering in August and done by Sept 1.

Again, it tasted awful, but it did get you high.

So, I guess when they crossed in the ruderalis it got all messed up.

Sorry for the confusion from this stoned old fart.:stoned:

i posted a little report on the mtf over in the grasscity forums, think i might have to do a post it over here too.

i have a flagship strain that we called Norcal Thunderf*ck that pretty much makes ATF smoke like oregano.

i personally spent over 4 years in the manatuska valley and have enjoyed the original ATF many many times . thats when i got the idea to make my own strain that mirrored ATF but was more potent right here in norcal. this stuff is true one hit chit.

I'll chime in here I picked up a clone and was told it was Matanuskan Thunderfuck. I believe that is also Alaskan TF? Anyway, vegged it for a full 28 days with lots of LST (bending), a hell of a bush now, along with a New York Skunk Diesel. No auto flowering on the TF. Just about 5 days into 12/12 light to induce flowering. Beautiful looking plant. Hope I get some good stuff :thumbsup:

the little with only 1 main cola from far up north might have been a strain call mighty mite. was developed on vancouver island. marc emry used to sell the seeds.

i know you said you were going to be done by oct but heres my two cents.

there is a bunch of confusion over the real name of alaskan thunderfuck. but dont get it twisted there are a few strains with smiler names like matanuska thunderfuck and matanuska tundra is a cross made from MTF crossed with gray mist. im pretty sure Alaskan Thunderfuck is the real strain name. ATF is got the be the dankist bud ever its my personal fav.
    from what i know its mostly stavia. it is a short fat plant with thick dense buds. it takes some where around 60 to 68 to start flowering. and when your seeing how ripe it is judge it from the buds on the bottom cause this strain for some reason matures a lot faster at the bottom. Sagarmatha breeders tried to let the top mature they let it sit 115 days before they gave up and there were still unmatured buds on the top. i would recommend growing in doors but In an arid outdoor environment, this variety produces some chunky pot bushes that stay close to the ground and gives good yields with a Height 0.5 - 0.75 meters. it should be very tight and compact.alright thats all i got hope every thing worked out. if you see this i want to know if they turned out good or not im thinking of getting some seeds.

o and for those people who say the original strain is gone you got your strains mixed up the matanuska thunderfuck (different from alaskan thunderfuck) is the strain that is clone only

Matanuska Thunderfuck
    Product Code- MT

High yielding
    Wonderfully potent
    "OLD SCHOOL" STRAIN OF
    UNKNOWN GENETICS!

Potency: 4½ out of 5
    Bouquet: Sweet- Grassy

SATIVA Dominant

Indoor Growth
    Outdoor Growth

Finished height
    30" to 36"þ
    Plant height
    4' to 12'

Yield (g/m²)
    SOG
    300 to 350 g
    Yield
    HUGE. As much
    as 2 to 3 pounds
    in a favourable
    climate

Flowering
    55 to 65 Days
    Finish
    Mid September
    to Late October

Potency Key: Strains like
    AK-47 or White Widow would
    have a rating of 4 out of 5 Frost Resistance -
    Spring
    Good

Frost Resistance -
    Fall
    Poor

þWhen flowered at a cutting height of 8" to 12"

Quote Originally Posted by joeblow81

Matanuska Thunderfuck
    Product Code- MT

High yielding
    Wonderfully potent
    "OLD SCHOOL" STRAIN OF
    UNKNOWN GENETICS!

Potency: 4½ out of 5
    Bouquet: Sweet- Grassy

SATIVA Dominant

Indoor Growth
    Outdoor Growth

Finished height
    30" to 36"þ
    Plant height
    4' to 12'

Yield (g/m²)
    SOG
    300 to 350 g
    Yield
    HUGE. As much
    as 2 to 3 pounds
    in a favourable
    climate

Flowering
    55 to 65 Days
    Finish
    Mid September
    to Late October

Potency Key: Strains like
    AK-47 or White Widow would
    have a rating of 4 out of 5 Frost Resistance -
    Spring
    Good

Frost Resistance -
    Fall
    Poor

þWhen flowered at a cutting height of 8" to 12"

its most likely not the original strain it probably has something else in it somewhere along the line and if u got the seed from a company than they tweaked it some how or another for taste or smell yield or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluntsmoker41
    its most likely not the original strain it probably has something else in it somewhere along the line and if u got the seed from a company than they tweaked it some how or another for taste or smell yield or whatever.
    Just about every big town I lived in Alaska I bought good weed and everyone always told me it was either "Matanuska Thunder Fuck" or "Alaska Thunder fuck" or "matanuska motherfucker". seward, anchorage, palmer, fairbanks, it didn't matter. I must have had twenty different types of weed, most people up there don't know what the hell they had.

I will say this, the best high I ever had was off some homegrown in Seward one time that was supposedly one of the above. I had the most insane hunger ever, I was ripping thru ice cream by the half-gallon, a microwave full of taquitos, and then I went into silly hysterics. I went and rented three movies (Shakes the Clown, Dying Young, and C&C's Next Movie) and I never stopped laughing for about 5 hours. I was falling off the couch laughing so hard at "Dying Young", this horribly depressing movie about some dude with cancer, people thought I had gone off the deep end.

I've also had some stuff that made me super paranoid, I don't trust buying from unknown sources anymore.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12