Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1534 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

billings caregivers generally suck

Dont be fooled by some of these guys claiming they have all these strains. Most of them are liars. be carefull when choosing your caregiver, most of them dont even have enuf meds to keep up. find a caregiver that will never run out. they are far and few but they are out there. im on my 5th caregiver and so far so good i think these guys are gonna do well, they actually care and ever turn me down. They are HIGH LIFE WELLNESS CENTER and they have not dissapointed me yet. so be carefull and ask around before you choose, try to get other peoples opinon first. hope this helps any newby out there
    meinbillings Reviewed by meinbillings on . billings caregivers generally suck Dont be fooled by some of these guys claiming they have all these strains. Most of them are liars. be carefull when choosing your caregiver, most of them dont even have enuf meds to keep up. find a caregiver that will never run out. they are far and few but they are out there. im on my 5th caregiver and so far so good i think these guys are gonna do well, they actually care and ever turn me down. They are HIGH LIFE WELLNESS CENTER and they have not dissapointed me yet. so be carefull and ask Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

We deliver to Billings weekly and sometimes bi-weekly.

We are dedicated and professional and have never run out. We understand that we taking on a responsibility and great one at that and thus have never had a patient dissatisfied and most are lifers after a couple months sign up with us.

It is a very serious decision a patient has to make, take it seriously and do your research and homework to find the right one

Montana Medical Buds is another good on out of Billings. There ad is in the thrifty nickel

I got SO lucky to find a good one first time out - but I did have another attempt to "steal" me......

That was a sheister deal.

I'll vouch for HopeCaregiver - we hang out on a rockin messageboard together.

Quote Originally Posted by MTConnect
    I got SO lucky to find a good one first time out - but I did have another attempt to "steal" me......

That was a sheister deal.

I'll vouch for HopeCaregiver - we hang out on a rockin messageboard together.
    Ohhh you're sweet! I want one of your first magazine issues, let me know when it comes out.

it is a reality of being a grower that you are limited to a certain number of plants per patient who has chosen you as their provider. if they have a small service base it limits their ability to provide a huge variety, check back with them to see how the selection has progressed. (or for larger providers with no variety it is most likley because they don't grow their own plants, they are simply reselling something they bought wholesale and marked up).

isn't that illegal? I don't see anything that lets caregivers buy from someone else, they are supposed to grow 6 plants for each patient not buy and resell on the market no wonder the state reps are wanting to shut it all down, talk about greed ruining what was supposed to be a healthy alternative. more like the reality of greed and lies again!!! so much for integrity