Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1911 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Green Dragon anyone?

If you have ever heard of green dragon or would like to check out some pretty cool shit you can do with herbs, check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4HLLgVN_xk
    firestartersydd Reviewed by firestartersydd on . Green Dragon anyone? If you have ever heard of green dragon or would like to check out some pretty cool shit you can do with herbs, check out this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4HLLgVN_xk Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Green Dragon anyone?

That was a great vid and a seemingly no brainer way to make a good public use dose. Too bad for me, I don't drink alcohol in any form. The golden dragon if works as said really is gold. Thanks for posting that. With the supply the way it is now it is great that you posted yet another way to make the green go further.

Green Dragon anyone?

Good info.....thanks.

Green Dragon anyone?

agree, good info
    cannabis.com SUCKS ASS... The mods are truly a joke. If you are wise you will leave and not return.

Green Dragon anyone?

When you make water hash with many screens you wind up with a little great hash and a lot of so-so hash. I put all the so-so hash into everclear and it dissolves the resins. All the dirt and trash goes to the bottom. After it settles for a couple of days I decant the clarified alcohol into a petri dish and let the alcohol evaporate.

You can get 2 grams of hash powder to dissolve in a shot of everclear, and then evaporate it down to a couple of teaspoons. Great bud glaze or paper glue. A teaspoon in hot coffee or cocoa will really daze you.

Green Dragon anyone?

Sounds good.