Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1528 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Veg Lighting Quesion

is 3 24" floresecne omitting 1200 lumens a peice and one cfl and maybe two plus two flat white reflecting walls enough light for 4 plants in veg.

Also how much light will i need for budding...more....less...need to know. any input is great. :thumbsup:
    GIjaneBRAD Reviewed by GIjaneBRAD on . Veg Lighting Quesion is 3 24" floresecne omitting 1200 lumens a peice and one cfl and maybe two plus two flat white reflecting walls enough light for 4 plants in veg. Also how much light will i need for budding...more....less...need to know. any input is great. :thumbsup: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Veg Lighting Quesion

From what ive seen in my own studies: You might get away with that for vegging for a while, but you will definitely want more light for the budding cycle. If you're going with CFLs, get a lot more 'warm white' ones for flowering, they will help the yield a bit. If you can, spring for an HID for the flower stage, even a low wattage metal halide will help out since you really cant give them too much light during the flowering -esp with 4 plants.

What size pots do you have them in, and are you going to veg long, or go for a short/early harvest? also big factors in end yield...