Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1607 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Pure Medical Dispensary

Hello Colorado.We are a new Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary serving the Denver Metro area. Some of our in house strains. Stevie Wonder, NL#5 x Haze, G-13, White Widow, NYC Diesel to name a few. Stop in and see what we have to offer. Always $50 cap on 1/8's $20 grams tax included. edibles, pipes, papers we have it all.

come down and visit us at:

Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St
    Denver CO 80204

303 534 7873

Pure Medical Dispensary
    puremmj Reviewed by puremmj on . Pure Medical Dispensary Hello Colorado.We are a new Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary serving the Denver Metro area. Some of our in house strains. Stevie Wonder, NL#5 x Haze, G-13, White Widow, NYC Diesel to name a few. Stop in and see what we have to offer. Always $50 cap on 1/8's $20 grams tax included. edibles, pipes, papers we have it all. come down and visit us at: Pure Medical Dispensary 1133 Bannock St Denver CO 80204 303 534 7873 Rating: 5
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

2.   Advertisements

Pure Medical Dispensary

I stopped by this place last week. They just opened not too long ago and it seems like this guy knows his stuff. I got some of the NL5xHaze and some of the Stevie. Both were great buys.

I like how all prices were made with tax included so that an 1/8 is 50 straight up.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by MeesterGreen
    I stopped by this place last week. They just opened not too long ago and it seems like this guy knows his stuff. I got some of the NL5xHaze and some of the Stevie. Both were great buys.

I like how all prices were made with tax included so that an 1/8 is 50 straight up.
    yep, tax included should be the mantra of all dispensary's..if prices don't start comming down we may have to start calling our neighborhood connection's again...lol

Pure Medical Dispensary

Do you have any of the NL left?

Pure Medical Dispensary

$50 an 1/8 with tax included is the way to go. It's BS that I end up paying $54 for an 1/8 because the dispensary is greedy. They're making plenty of money - if they weren't making money they wouldn't be doing it.

Kudos to Pure Medical for setting the prices right and letting the patient walk out the door for an even $50.

Pure Medical Dispensary

PureMMJ do you have any deals or specials for first-time patients like a free gram or anything? There's so many places to try I need a little incentive or something...

Yeah that's a good idea having it ring up to $50 with tax. I go to one place occaisionally that has $60 eighths, and to add insult to injury they also tax on top of it. So, its like $65. Needless to say, I'm going there less and less with all the quality that can be found @ $50 caps.
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4:

Pure Medical Dispensary

Hello Fellow Friends and Patients.

Yes we do offer a free pre-rolled with all purchase's ..

I like to call them "Frank's Jay's".

All of our medicine is sold in glass jars,and as an incentive to all patients if you bring back in your jar for a refill I'll give you one of "Frank's Jay's" FREE

Yes the NL#5 x Haze is a nice choice indeed. A long love of mine for 12+ years. We do have a nice Jar for your selection.

We may not have the largest selection, but you can be assured we have the fire.. :thumbsup:

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    ...All of our medicine is sold in glass jars,and as an incentive to all patients if you bring back in your jar for a refill I'll give you one of "Frank's Jay's" FREE
    :greenthumb: that is so cool, kinda like bringing the milk bottles back to store for the deposit back on the old days. :stoned: I really want a Frank's Jay now, just because it remind me of this song that went something like this... :rastasmoke:

'Then Frank picked up six pack of Mickey Big Mouth's, got on the Hollywood Freeway and headed north. . . . never could stand that dog.'

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    Hello Colorado.We are a new Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary serving the Denver Metro area. Some of our in house strains. Stevie Wonder, NL#5 x Haze, G-13, White Widow, NYC Diesel to name a few. Stop in and see what we have to offer. Always $50 cap on 1/8's $20 grams tax included. edibles, pipes, papers we have it all.

come down and visit us at:

Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St
    Denver CO 80204

303 534 7873

Pure Medical Dispensary
    Well first off i dont think this forum is for spreading the word/advertising...Honestly I dont mind but dont be suprised if you find this thread shut down. With that said thats coo, there arnt to many despenseries in calorado. Coincidentally your in luck, one of my brothers lives in arura calorado, wich is bout 30 min away. Ill be sure to send him your way. He will bring you a shit load of business too if you got good shit, cause hes a caregiver to a bunch of people so hes constantly pushin bud. I aint puttin our last name out there but his name is Shawn S. Ima tell him to bring up this thread to your club so hopefully youll recognize him and hook him up. Trust me, treat him good and hook it and he'll make you guys straight bank! Good luck bro and good job on makin it easier for medicinal patients in a scarce marijuana community such as colorado.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by esc420pot
    and good job on makin it easier for medicinal patients in a scarce marijuana community such as colorado.

HUH? :wtf:

Dude, Colorado has, and has had one of the world's truly great MJ communities for a LONG time now. Boulder and the surrounding areas have been home and a friend of the Herb for decades, easily as long as other spots that may be better known. It may be smaller in overall size, but by scale and quality, I'd put this state up there with ANYWHERE.

Not to mention we already have more dispensaries than Starbucks. I doubt that anyone would call Satrbucks "scarce" or "rare".

I like your energy and desire to help out a person if they're legit :thumbsup:

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast