Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1674 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

2.   Advertisements

Pure Medical Dispensary

That's cool. NL x Haze. Sounds good. I've had some great NL x Big Bud from 2 different places recently. NL has got to be part of the genetics of a shitload of strains!

I don't mess with pre-rolleds. Every one I've ever gotten, even the ones I paid for, were full of shake. Shake just gives me a headache. I only roll joints with buds. I don't grind if I don't have to because I feel like I lose trichomes.

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully some people on here will stop in. If a place gets a good reputation on here I'll usually go check it out. I'm sure a bunch of other people will too.
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4:

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    I have to say every Dispensary offers something a little bit different. It may be the vibe, location, product, or the girl at the front desk that keeps you returning. The individual patient should be the judge.

We offer all patients the same quality service and rates.

Frank
    well is there a website?

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by esc420pot
    well is there a website?
    currently under construction....

but more photos can be found here in the mean time.

Pure Medical Dispensary - Medical Marijuana Dispensary

Pure Medical Dispensary

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure\'s mission is to help every single person who comes through our doors feel truly cared for, valued and respected.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by puremmj
    Hello Colorado.We are a new Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensary serving the Denver Metro area. Some of our in house strains. Stevie Wonder, NL#5 x Haze, G-13, White Widow, NYC Diesel to name a few. Stop in and see what we have to offer. Always $50 cap on 1/8's $20 grams tax included. edibles, pipes, papers we have it all.

come down and visit us at:

Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St
    Denver CO 80204

303 534 7873

Pure Medical Dispensary
    Hello I am here today to do quick review of pure. I walked in and went right to the window to start the process. The main waiting area was nice but a little empty. It looked to me like this spot was a art gallery before, it had that open modern feel. The paperwork was only two pages and the woman up front was nice and helpful. After a few mins. I filled out my papers and headed back to the disp. The room was large and had the same feel as the front area. In the middle of the room they had the displays set up one beside another for a total of two cases. One contained the marijuana and the other had some edibles { they had the cloud nine bars and a few others by the same company+they had there own brownies which were actually quite strong}and a few smoking devices. Now on to the MMJ. At first glance it seemed like they did not have very much , but upon closer inspection I found all of there choices to be of good quality for shore. The thing that sets these guys apart from the rest is there approach , which is to educate people about what they are smoking. Thet do this by sending there strains to a lab to have them tested for thc levels and the levels of other canabanoids that help make up the psychoactive properties of marijuana. By doing this people can start trying different strains to find out what certain cannadanpoid levels suit there ailment the best. They had a few strains on hand, NL #5 x haze [ the cough ], stevie wonder, nyc desiel, g 13, and grape ape. All had a good smell and had good trichome formation also. I tried the cough and grape ape and the owner was very nice and treated me to a free JAY [ tell them you found out about the free Jay on cannabis.com and they will hook you up with a little spliffadge. All of the strains I think are grown in house and in soil like they should. Also the prices were not bad, they had a fifty dollar cap including tax plus they hook you up with nice glass jars for each strain you get which is nice. Also if you bring them back they will give you a Jay for recycling. I was happy with the service and the owner took the time to talk about the diff. strains and there chemical makeup. I got home and broke out the jars and a smoking device and began the horrible task of having to sample the new medications that I had gotten earlier. First I went with the cough because it was the first smoke of the day and I love sativa's. The bud was dry and the stem popped right away which is a good sign of proper drying of the MMj. The bud had a nice smell when I broke it apart and it packed nicely i the bowl. It lit well and burned nice and evenly. The smoke was a little harsh, but then again it is nicknamed the cough so it might have something to do with the strain and not the grower as much. The strength was above average but it did not low me away, but I do have a very high tolerance. All in all they are in the top 10 in my book. They are not at the very top, but they are alot better than vast majority of the places out there. It is worth you're time to check them out and you can see for you're self. Peace in the mile high city.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by wb1996
    Hello I am here today to do quick review of pure. I walked in and went right to the window to start the process. The main waiting area was nice but a little empty. It looked to me like this spot was a art gallery before, it had that open modern feel. The paperwork was only two pages and the woman up front was nice and helpful. After a few mins. I filled out my papers and headed back to the disp. The room was large and had the same feel as the front area. In the middle of the room they had the displays set up one beside another for a total of two cases. One contained the marijuana and the other had some edibles { they had the cloud nine bars and a few others by the same company+they had there own brownies which were actually quite strong}and a few smoking devices. Now on to the MMJ. At first glance it seemed like they did not have very much , but upon closer inspection I found all of there choices to be of good quality for shore. The thing that sets these guys apart from the rest is there approach , which is to educate people about what they are smoking. Thet do this by sending there strains to a lab to have them tested for thc levels and the levels of other canabanoids that help make up the psychoactive properties of marijuana. By doing this people can start trying different strains to find out what certain cannadanpoid levels suit there ailment the best. They had a few strains on hand, NL #5 x haze [ the cough ], stevie wonder, nyc desiel, g 13, and grape ape. All had a good smell and had good trichome formation also. I tried the cough and grape ape and the owner was very nice and treated me to a free JAY [ tell them you found out about the free Jay on cannabis.com and they will hook you up with a little spliffadge. All of the strains I think are grown in house and in soil like they should. Also the prices were not bad, they had a fifty dollar cap including tax plus they hook you up with nice glass jars for each strain you get which is nice. Also if you bring them back they will give you a Jay for recycling. I was happy with the service and the owner took the time to talk about the diff. strains and there chemical makeup. I got home and broke out the jars and a smoking device and began the horrible task of having to sample the new medications that I had gotten earlier. First I went with the cough because it was the first smoke of the day and I love sativa's. The bud was dry and the stem popped right away which is a good sign of proper drying of the MMj. The bud had a nice smell when I broke it apart and it packed nicely i the bowl. It lit well and burned nice and evenly. The smoke was a little harsh, but then again it is nicknamed the cough so it might have something to do with the strain and not the grower as much. The strength was above average but it did not low me away, but I do have a very high tolerance. All in all they are in the top 10 in my book. They are not at the very top, but they are alot better than vast majority of the places out there. It is worth you're time to check them out and you can see for you're self. Peace in the mile high city.
    WB,

Thank you for your honest and open words.

We're very grateful to have made it on your list. We hope to see you back soon.

Yes we do test our medicine for THC,CBD,CBN %'s via

Full Spectrum Laboratories

I would be happy to explain the test results on all our medicine, just stop in if you have a few minutes.

And please before anyone jumps to conclusions.. let me just state these facts.

1. yes they did get a visit from the DEA.
    2. No they have not been shut down/closed
    3. this visit is very normal when any LAB applys for a license to test any schedule 1 drug.
    4. NO arrests have been made, but testing was delayed a few days following the visit.
    5. Results were just received on 2/15/10 from our recent weeks Botanical sample.
    6. Tests from this weeks samples have yet to come back. we expect them by tomorrow afternoon.
    7. No I am not worried working with this LAB. They are a group of professional scientists presenting the Facts.
    8. We are fortunate to have access to this exciting data. We hope that the mmj community will see there are ways to better educate oneself than just "take your word for it". LET THE SCIENCE BE THE JUDGE. I DO!

Frank
    Pure Medical Dispensary
    1133 Bannock St.
    Denver CO 80204
    303 534 PURE (7873)
    www.puremmj.com

Hours of Operation:
    Monday-Sunday 10a-7pm

Pure Medical Dispensary

I'll be by to see you guys tomorrow.

Pure Medical Dispensary

IMO, this place rocks from top to bottom. I really enjoyed every second here. I had to get the NL5XHaze. It was phenomenal.

Lab reports are on the counter. The jars are nicer in person. The medicine seems to be grown with much love.

The atmosphere is professional and sterile. It was refreshing to me to not see a bunch of cool kids running the place. That's fine too but Pure is a nice change from the norm.

I love this place. It's in my top 5 for sure.

The Franks J was delicious too. It's not just a bunch of nasty shake. It had a great flavor to it.

Pure Medical Dispensary

Quote Originally Posted by DirtayeSanchez
    IMO, this place rocks from top to bottom. I really enjoyed every second here. I had to get the NL5XHaze. It was phenomenal.

Lab reports are on the counter. The jars are nicer in person. The medicine seems to be grown with much love.

The atmosphere is professional and sterile. It was refreshing to me to not see a bunch of cool kids running the place. That's fine too but Pure is a nice change from the norm.

I love this place. It's in my top 5 for sure.

The Franks J was delicious too. It's not just a bunch of nasty shake. It had a great flavor to it.
    I agree fully.

Pure Medical Dispensary

What are you hours Pure?

I tried to stop in last night @ 5:40 PM and things were all closed up! Was kinda bummed but just had to go somewhere else instead...
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4:

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast