Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1415 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Medical Weed In Michigan?

Hello my name is Matt and I voted in the last election for prop 2 which was the legalization of medical marijuana in Michigan. I'm almost 100% sure it passed..

I'm not sure if its legal or not yet though. can anyone clear this up with me or help me figure out how i can find out? thanks very much
    holdyohit Reviewed by holdyohit on . Medical Weed In Michigan? Hello my name is Matt and I voted in the last election for prop 2 which was the legalization of medical marijuana in Michigan. I'm almost 100% sure it passed.. I'm not sure if its legal or not yet though. can anyone clear this up with me or help me figure out how i can find out? thanks very much Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Medical Weed In Michigan?

Hello Matt, my name is Frank "the tank" I too voted for prop 2 and it passed but you have to have a chronic problem and a card from the state of Mich. To get the card you need to go to the Hemp and Cannabis Foundation and see the Dr. if thats what he is. I do not know what area you live in but I had to go to Southfield to THCF here is a link to there web site. Home | The Hemp and Cannabis Foundation, THCF Medical Clinics, THC Foundation, Medical Marijuana Doctors, Medical Marijuana Clinics, Medical Marijuana Referrals, Medical Marijuana Permit, Medical Marijuana Card, Serving The Cannabis Community Since 1