Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1502 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Watch Your Search: Google Teams With N.S.A.

Google to enlist NSA to help it ward off cyberattacks

Like facebook & myspace.....the info you post or search can be used against you.
    Islandborn Reviewed by Islandborn on . Watch Your Search: Google Teams With N.S.A. Google to enlist NSA to help it ward off cyberattacks Like facebook & myspace.....the info you post or search can be used against you. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Wonderful to live in a free society isn't it.

As disturbing as that is, and it is disturbing, it's nowhere near as bad as the US government's illegal wiretapping and traffic monitoring started by the former administration. That program captures far more data, and far more detailed data, on a much larger subset of the American population.

Odd how they managed to keep muslim terrorists from doing anything but blowing themselves up in THE MIDDLE EAST........whats that now.....TWO seperate attacks here in the states in less than a year? And with the pantiesbomber, the secretary of homeland security didnt even know he had been arrested for 2 days. These sensitive, emotional, pussies we have running the country now are all but fucked because of their lame ass treatment of islamoterrorists as american civilians with american rights.....if they dont move it back to Gitmo.....or another military base where it belongs,,,,,THEY WILL BE VOTED OUTTA OFFICE. Period. Obama will be a lame duck president in 10 months anyway. Any bets? Paypal 500$ on Nov. 2nd.

Odd also that the supposedly "progressive" Obama supports & Continued the " scary and mean" Patriot act for another 6 years huh? I do believe that's a TIP OF THE HAT to the Bush Administration from Obama. Where is all the spoiled white kids with dreads:rastasmoke: to burn down starbucks and wave Bush/Hitler signs (which were common place 2 years ago) now?? How ironic. Useful idiots..

pfft.. web searches, if you have a gmail like so many of us do you get logged onto the google network and have your web history tracked unless you turn it off :thumbsup:

they are talking about how they are tracking your searches and the involvment of the FBI:wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by RedLocks
    pfft.. web searches, if you have a gmail like so many of us do you get logged onto the google network and have your web history tracked unless you turn it off :thumbsup:
    Damn how you do that??? I just opened one for this site lol they kno what I'm on

i've always gone under the assumption that anything posted on the internets is tracked by "the authorities". to me this is the most direct way to talk to the powers that be. :S3: :stoned:

Tbh it dont surprise me one bit. This worlds fucked up as it is and the american goverment and FBI & CIA want to control everything and everyone, so tracking what people search on the net dose not come as any shock wot so ever.

So much for a free society..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast