Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1653 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Starting out from scratch

Ok, I'm looking into a stealth grow, (don't worry it's my house i just have lots of vistors coming and going though). I am looking for a complete list of what is needed, what is recomended and DIY stuff and of course some guides for just stuff that i should know. Thank you

any help will be apreciated
    mk6248 Reviewed by mk6248 on . Starting out from scratch Ok, I'm looking into a stealth grow, (don't worry it's my house i just have lots of vistors coming and going though). I am looking for a complete list of what is needed, what is recomended and DIY stuff and of course some guides for just stuff that i should know. Thank you any help will be apreciated Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I can't find were to Edit so i'll add this...

My room is cool i have my room down in the basement so i will like to lign it with Tinfoil to keep it hot and use less lighting power. I'm looking at 2/3 plants and maybe a Rubbermaid tub or PC grow box (lots of pc parts laying around)

Hey there man, realized no one has commented on your post here so I will try and help you out.

Now since you're going stealth you do not want to attract anyone iwth a big beaming glow of light from the MH/HPS, so I would suggest using 100w CFL's. They're low heat, next best choice to the MH/HPS Ballast IMO.

Now let me know more information, how many plants are you growing?
    I would say you could do 1-2 in a rubbermaid container, providing that you LST(Low Stress Training) them to keep the height to a minimum. Also purchase a 100% indica strain, as indica tend to stay the smallest during flower/veg.

Never use tinfoil as a light reflector, use mylar. Mylar is a much better reflectave material.

You can find Low Stress Training guides widely across the internet, simply google Low Stress Training.