Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1886 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

What's with the hard-ons for OG Kush!?

I'd like some put aside for me as well please. The new stuff that I grabbed today looks and smells amazing. :thumbsup:

I've never tried OG from a MMC, but I'm guessing the good stuff never makes it to the shelves... The stuff knocks me on my @ss every time....

Quote Originally Posted by denver
    Sorry buddy we are not trying to argue or be cool about 2 lb's a light and who has the real og but im not lying and in couple weeks come try a gram on the house at dpg... We will post it on the menu almost ready.. We have been growing og for a long time and happen to be in the original circle of the sfv cut / diablo cut pre 1992 OG KUSH COMES FROM FLORIDA ogriginally.... & most people cant grow Og and cant yeild off it..and FYI Hindu kush aka the Oakland strain no not to into that strain we do not grow it we will leave that for Oaksterdam
    My friend has had the strain for a long time since the early 90's and he told me the same story that it came from Florida. So I know it's the original. He calls it herojuana. I live in the San Fernando valley and have come across a bunch of these new hybrid og's. They are good but if you have tried the Florida cut you can tell the difference. All these new og's look great but they lack the richness in taste and smell of the original cut. I always got about 1.2 to 1.5 lbs per 1000 watt so I never believed in getting 2lbs per 1000 watt until six months ago when I finally figured how. most people burn it and they finish it in 8 to 9 weeks. I've taken to 75 days and the finall product is lime green with that diesel/pine sol scent.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook