Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1923 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

What's with the hard-ons for OG Kush!?

Well DPG, I suggest you post here and mention when you have some of your OG in the shop. I'll come up and sample it, maybe some others here will too.

Then we'll come here and review it. :thumbsup:

im sorry... i think i vomited a little from seeing too much rockwool at one time :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile: just teasing. Looks like a legit grow. May i ask what sort of regiment you are feeding them?
    Colorado Care Facility 5130 E. Colfax Ave. Denver, CO
    :jointsmile:We are open everyday from 11am to 8pm:jointsmile:
    (303) 953 - 8503 / [email protected]
    CCF Website: www.coloradocarefacility.com

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Kartel
    Well DPG, I suggest you post here and mention when you have some of your OG in the shop. I'll come up and sample it, maybe some others here will too.

Then we'll come here and review it. :thumbsup:
    We will for sure let you know:thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by ColoradoCareMMJ
    im sorry... i think i vomited a little from seeing too much rockwool at one time :jointsmile::jointsmile::jointsmile: just teasing. Looks like a legit grow. May i ask what sort of regiment you are feeding them?

you mean what nutrients? It's a Secret haha.. No just kidding don't mind sharing here it is SVA & SVB its a 2 part nutrient solution all the original og growers use it additives are hygrozyme Magic -cal because we use RO water Big Bud from Advanced and Overdrive also foliar Feed with compost tea. Also Carbo load or sweet form botanicare.. And Flush with ro water every 3 days drain to waste. also we always top feed.. I think that's it try to keep it clean and simple fresh air at night and Co2 when lights are on start at 1000 and work it up to 1500 ppm on a centinel controller.. We have another recipe from General Hydro that is amazing. liking the GH its old-school and works great.. ohhh botanicare pure blend 'original' great organic additive for hydro brings out alot of aroma big time

Quote Originally Posted by funkfingers
    There's no way anyone with a real og cut is getting yields that large...
    The most I've ever heard of anybody getting off an indoor og cut ( the original ones) is 8 oz underneath 2000 watts ( there was a 3 month veg involved as well) This same group of people consistently get about 2 grams per watt. So I find these #'s some of you are coming up with absolutely retarded! FWI The real deal O.G. is part of the Chem family which does not come from florida...
    retarded is how some of the grows look crazy retarded good.. :thumbsup:

We will let you know when our og is done please come try it we will give you a free sample.. If you grow we will share with you what we have learned. No one knows everything.:hippy: FYI we are in the original Og kush circle..it comes from florida do some research. The dead head bag of weed story is a myth.. The real og is the krypie from florida originally..

Quote Originally Posted by denver
    retarded is how some of the grows look crazy retarded good.. :thumbsup:

We will let you know when our og is done please come try it we will give you a free sample.. If you grow we will share with you what we have learned. No one knows everything.:hippy: FYI we are in the original Og kush circle..it comes from florida do some research. The dead head bag of weed story is a myth.. The real og is the krypie from florida originally..
    :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Interesting stuff.

i personally got my cut from the breeder himself....and florida is not on the map of its roots.

the name OG came from when some of the original bud was smoked.....when one friend responded "now this is some real mountain grown kush"...the answer..."no dude, this is OCEAN GROWN(San Fernando Valley)

OG Kush SFV.....if it was florida they would have called it Swamp Kush!

Chemdawg came from the east coast which is the mother and the male was a cross of Old World Kush x Lemon Thai

Quote Originally Posted by stra8outtaWeed
    i personally got my cut from the breeder himself....and florida is not on the map of its roots.

the name OG came from when some of the original bud was smoked.....when one friend responded "now this is some real mountain grown kush"...the answer..."no dude, this is OCEAN GROWN(San Fernando Valley)

OG Kush SFV.....if it was florida they would have called it Swamp Kush!

Chemdawg came from the east coast which is the mother and the male was a cross of Old World Kush x Lemon Thai
    Generally, I agree with your version of events, except the part about having to name things from florida with swamp... in fact, as far as "ocean grown" goes, it has about 1200 miles of coastline to cali whatever ~850 miles and florida is about 1/3 the size.

In fact, They should call it desert kush if its from cali, I stayed a long time in that dry ass place death valley....:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerSteve
    Interesting stuff.
    Definitely. The lineages on these strains are pretty interesting to me too for some reason.
    I've always heard about the west coast for OG. But I'm no expert.
    But I do know that in Florida, Crippy (or krypie) is a generic term for good bud, like "dank" or "kind". Its not a strain. It's short for crippler.

Does anyone know the lineage of LA Con? I thought it was some kind of OG cross.
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook