Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1545 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Caregivers for Life in Cherry Creek

I won't bother with these people again either. They advertised Grand Opening Special. Sweet Island Skunk for $35 for an 1/8th. Top Quality Medicine.

Total BS. The budtender said it was grown by the shop. So, I hoped it might turn out to be a good deal. It's just crap, plain and simple sorry to say.

I don't care what the expensive stuff is like because I spent money there due to false advertising. If you advertise top quality meds for cheap, it seems like the meds should be top quality. What's the point of lying to prospective customers. We're not going to realize you just sold us crap?

As far as cheap meds go in Denver, I think Rocky Mt Farmacy on 17th and Emerson has the best pricing for meds. The meds aren't fire but they are properly grown and flushed. Everything is 10.00/gram plus one daily strain for 9.99/gram.

The search continues.
    DirtayeSanchez Reviewed by DirtayeSanchez on . Caregivers for Life in Cherry Creek I won't bother with these people again either. They advertised Grand Opening Special. Sweet Island Skunk for $35 for an 1/8th. Top Quality Medicine. Total BS. The budtender said it was grown by the shop. So, I hoped it might turn out to be a good deal. It's just crap, plain and simple sorry to say. I don't care what the expensive stuff is like because I spent money there due to false advertising. If you advertise top quality meds for cheap, it seems like the meds should be top Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I WAS FLOORED BY THE PRICES AND QUALITY OF MED AT CAREGIVERS FOR LIFE. I GOT AN 1/8TH OF VIOLATOR KUSH FOR 30.00. I ZONED OUT FOR 3 HOURS. I LOVE THIS MARIJUAN DISPENSARY. I HAVE BEEN GOING THERE FOR 6 MONTHS AND THEY ALWAYS TAKE EXCELLENT CARE OF ME. I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THE REVIEW WESTWORDS MARIJUANA CRITIC WROTE ABOUT THEM AND THE QUALITY AND PRICING OF THEIR MEDS:rasta:!

YOU SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT AGAIN. THE WESTWORD MARIJUANA CRITIC VISITED THEM AND VOTED THE BEST QUALITY BEST SELECTION AND THE BEST PRICES IN DENVER. THE ARTICLE SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!:thumbsup: