Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1611 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

help **DELRAY BEACH, WEST PALM, VERO BEACH, COCOA, ETC**

I am a reggae loving, beach bumming, herb toking asian chick. I'm looking to live life and experience as much as I can and smoke all types of greenery. On Saturday (1/23/10) a fellow stoner and I will be beginning our new life adventure skating up the east coast of Florida. We will be starting in Delray Beach and working our way up 200+ miles back to our hometown of Orlando. Throughout our journey if anyone within any of these towns would happen to have an extra couch or floor that we could crash on for a night that would be greatly appreciated. If not, we're always down to meet new people to chill and maybe catch some waves with. Showing us around town and your local buds would be tight as well :rasta:

Thanks for the help
    longlive420haha
    haayalexxia Reviewed by haayalexxia on . help **DELRAY BEACH, WEST PALM, VERO BEACH, COCOA, ETC** I am a reggae loving, beach bumming, herb toking asian chick. I'm looking to live life and experience as much as I can and smoke all types of greenery. On Saturday (1/23/10) a fellow stoner and I will be beginning our new life adventure skating up the east coast of Florida. We will be starting in Delray Beach and working our way up 200+ miles back to our hometown of Orlando. Throughout our journey if anyone within any of these towns would happen to have an extra couch or floor that we could Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

:hippy:No Doubt i just got back to florida after 6 months and my boy who i delt with forever up and moved to the GA now im stuck and no toke cant seem to find anyone i used to know anymore anyone out there in Palm Beach County Loxahatchee/RPB/WPB holla hook a brotha up Headshops are always cool but some of the Employees wanna play like they aint got a clue hit me up in a private or something if you got any info on some good green

:rasta:same here....... from Chicago in West palm a few months and need a regular supply.

Yahoo IM signmanillinois

HELP! Been dry for almost a month now and theres no way in hell Im going to be caught buyin schwag from my co-workers. Ive been a marijuana aficionado for years and care about my weed as much as I care about my ladies. Came back from LA a few months ago smokin Skywalker Kush, Bubba and Blue Dream Haze. If you get strains like this, and live near Palm Beach, FL (even some Miami Juicy Fruit), email me at [email protected]. I know my bud, so please, serious smokers only. I have no problem payin a little extra for your help.

Hans