Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1615 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Kauai, Hawaii - Hanalei Bay in JULY 2010

Hello peoples!

I will be making a trip to Kauai for family reasons this summer, and I was curious if anyone knows if cannabis is easy or hard to find on the island of Kauai?

Can anyone point me in a direction on the island where there might be some hippies or surfers or anything that could help a younger fellow hippie out? It has been a dream of mine to go to Hawaii and smoke some tropical herb before hittin up a beach..

Please help if you can, much appreciated!
    kshchrn831 Reviewed by kshchrn831 on . Kauai, Hawaii - Hanalei Bay in JULY 2010 Hello peoples! I will be making a trip to Kauai for family reasons this summer, and I was curious if anyone knows if cannabis is easy or hard to find on the island of Kauai? Can anyone point me in a direction on the island where there might be some hippies or surfers or anything that could help a younger fellow hippie out? It has been a dream of mine to go to Hawaii and smoke some tropical herb before hittin up a beach.. Please help if you can, much appreciated! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Kauai, Hawaii - Hanalei Bay in JULY 2010

Did you have any success? We're heading on a family vacation there tomorrow and I've been desperately trying to find a way to get meds for my sister-in-law and me as we are both Med mj patients here. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (email me at [email protected]).

Thanks!