Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1621 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Any dispensary's in hawaii?

I assume they had a search warrant. I realize this is none of my business, so feel free to ignore this question. But what was listed as the cause to search?
    How did you pop up on their radar?

Last Monday 8/23 a single green harvest chopper was working this area. Instead of the usual show of force (one instead of five), this bird came straight to my house, circled twice and was straight line gone. An hour later the same bird circled a legal friend's house and did the same thing. Later another, and another.

I think the single bird was counting plants. Labor day is comming up, and I expect the usual green harvest shelacking us either this week or next. So I think they are just keeping us honest. From the air.

Also, keeping clones with your big girls is a no no. And no charges were filed. A few years back that would have earned you some serious charges. I know what you went through is bullshit. Not trying to make it anything but.

Anyway you are now off their radar. Get even...grow big.

Quote Originally Posted by seyaat420
    Hey just a heads up be carefull, my home was raided by hawaii police aug 16 2010, I have two blue cards all legal, The police found a feist size ball of discarded resin, and aressted me for it, pending lab testing to make sure it was not hash, I dont know if this is every county, but thats what the police officer told me. I live on the big island of hawaii, kailua kona, and im in the county of hawaii.

Also spread the word that hawaii police department is still harrasing medical patients. I was waken up, aressted, questioned, and then relesed with no charges, they told me my clones in the clone machine are still considered plants so I had on over 15 plant instead of my 14 allowed by state law. So they ripped a 3 foot mature marijuana plant right out of the pot of soil, right in my house all over the carpet,,,bullshit. anyways I have video cameras at my place, for theivs and the police, just on the date of aug 16 2010 my video camera cought the police busting in my door with guns drawn, im sleeping in my bed with boxers on, check it out go here

YouTube - hawaii police department issueing a search warrant at my house thanks chris :thumbsup::jointsmile::wtf:
    That is some crazy shit!

3.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by oldhaole
    I assume they had a search warrant. I realize this is none of my business, so feel free to ignore this question. But what was listed as the cause to search?
    How did you pop up on their radar?

Last Monday 8/23 a single green harvest chopper was working this area. Instead of the usual show of force (one instead of five), this bird came straight to my house, circled twice and was straight line gone. An hour later the same bird circled a legal friend's house and did the same thing. Later another, and another.

I think the single bird was counting plants. Labor day is comming up, and I expect the usual green harvest shelacking us either this week or next. So I think they are just keeping us honest. From the air.

Also, keeping clones with your big girls is a no no. And no charges were filed. A few years back that would have earned you some serious charges. I know what you went through is bullshit. Not trying to make it anything but.

Anyway you are now off their radar. Get even...grow big.

Yea, they indeed had a search warrent, and the warrent was directly issued for marijuana, marijuana cutivating tools, ect. But I have been to court allready to show, a judge my card.. And the reason I am angry is the fact that it was the same judge who signed the warrent. This is harrasment, cause the judge know full well that I had a blue card, and have for about 3 years. Plus the police department needs to do there job, they can easally request a list of address to the medical user's, and the actuall address that the marijuana is beeing grown. They need to do there home work, and stop wasteing tax money.

and what ever happend to pot being the least prority on the big island, and they even say on the radio that in HILO county, if you are over 21 that they wont even charge you if you have under 24 plants, without even a blue card.

HILO county?

Umm, what about the THC raid? Ya know, its funny the raid didn't get much ink on this island, at least on the west side. First read bout it from honolulu papers.

Hawaiʻi County but I ment the east side of the island my bad,,, and the thc ministry thing is on hold cause roger is in jail tell trial. I dont know mutch about it but I heard he had like 3,000 plants when they raided the place. check this out

Marijuana Minister Arrested & Deemed ā??Too Dangerousā? For Bail Ā« Hip-Hop Wired

and Big Island Weekly - Read

chris

I'd be curious to know the name of the judge.

Hi, ii am new to medical marijuana and I have a bunch of questions. I recently got certified but i don't have my card yet. I don't have my letter yet either. How long does it usually take? It's been over a.week already. Another thing, and this is really BIG for me. How do i get any information on how to obtain my marijuana? I do not have a job, nor can I afford to purchase seeds, weed, or anything else from the places ive seen online. I don't know anything about growing either, not to mention the types or what would be recommended for pain, depression, anxieties and sleep. I once saw a site that listed the types, highs and, I believe prices, but i can't find it anymore. If anyone knows of this site or is willing to help me, please get in touch with me @ [email protected]
    Thanks in advance.......mahalo nui loa!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123