Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1676 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Any dispensary's in hawaii?

bump to dead sight :wtf:

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Major13
    Also, what strains are you growing there?
    Have you tried HGS Kona Gold?
    Thanks

Actually, bought my first beans from them.
    Was under-impressed by viability of the heritage mix though, and no have not tried the Kona gold.
    I'll get my next seeds from our sponsors.
    Workin' with some Lemonskunk, bubbledust, G13/BB, and White widow of late.
    Got some seedlings going from 2 of my F1 crosses as well and that maxes out my tiny veg room.

Aloha
    Weeze
    Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

So if I rent or buy in Hawaii and get my card I will do better then most in the states because of the constant warm weather?

So if I rent or buy in Hawaii and get my card I will do better then most in the states because of the constant warm weather?
    For outdoor grows?
    Heck yes!
    Can harvest every month here and the 'copters n feds have been ignoring gardens of less than 24 plants.

I don't personally push the limit, cause I have no need to.
    Got one 5' mature gal in coco and 2 lemon skunk debutantes that should be ripe in another 6 weeks.
    If I were organized and had the need, I could set 3 large teenyboppers out every month, in DWC and produce approximately 30 pounds a year and still stay legal as long as I stagger the harvest and smoke, or gift it as fast as it dries.

Only allowed to posses 3 Oz. dry buds per license.
    That part would be difficult even if one converts every 30 oz. of bud to 3 oz. of hash!
    So, I keep 'em small and only ripen one lady at a time.
    [attachment=o236534]
    And I still have to make hash to stay legal!

[attachment=o236533]

Aloha,
    Weeze

I do miss it there, is tourism down 50%?
    I figure growing indoors is ridiculous in Hawaii with electricity 20 cent a kilowatt, 3.2 times what I pay but would rather have your sunshine :jointsmile:
    20 cents? :wtf:
    Mus' be Oahu.

On Da Beeg Guy's Land, we pony up more dan fiddy cent per kwh!
    That, is why I use leds to veg.:thumbsup:
    Well that, and it's er.
    (Both ways.)

Aloha, W.

Everyt\'ing: http://cannabis.com/growing/index.html:thumbsup:

Plants do things for a reason..they don\'t just decide one day to get root rot or act funny. - Weedhound :clap:

\"It ain\'t what you don\'t know that gets you into trouble. It\'s what you know for sure that just ain\'t so.\"
    - Mark Twain

\"http://www.puyallup.wsu.edu/~linda%20chalker-scott/\"
    Mythbuster! Thanks to- Rusty Trichome

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard
    20 cents? :wtf:
    Mus' be Oahu.

On Da Beeg Guy's Land, we pony up more dan fiddy cent per kwh!
    That, is why I use leds to veg.:thumbsup:
    Well that, and it's er.
    (Both ways.)

Aloha, W.

Done my homework on the electricity and the islands are the highest at 20 cent but 50 cents sounds fucking ridiculous :wtf:

Aloha, what Island could I buy a house for around 200K or ess that has more distance between neighbors?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zelgadis21
    Not this year.

Wait!

Weeze

Quote Originally Posted by Weezard
    For outdoor grows?
    Heck yes!
    Can harvest every month here and the 'copters n feds have been ignoring gardens of less than 24 plants.

I don't personally push the limit, cause I have no need to.
    Got one 5' mature gal in coco and 2 lemon skunk debutantes that should be ripe in another 6 weeks.
    If I were organized and had the need, I could set 3 large teenyboppers out every month, in DWC and produce approximately 30 pounds a year and still stay legal as long as I stagger the harvest and smoke, or gift it as fast as it dries.

Only allowed to posses 3 Oz. dry buds per license.
    That part would be difficult even if one converts every 30 oz. of bud to 3 oz. of hash!
    So, I keep 'em small and only ripen one lady at a time.
    [attachment=o236534]
    And I still have to make hash to stay legal!

[attachment=o236533]

Aloha,
    Weeze
    Hey just a heads up be carefull, my home was raided by hawaii police aug 16 2010, I have two blue cards all legal, The police found a feist size ball of discarded resin, and aressted me for it, pending lab testing to make sure it was not hash, I dont know if this is every county, but thats what the police officer told me. I live on the big island of hawaii, kailua kona, and im in the county of hawaii.

Also spread the word that hawaii police department is still harrasing medical patients. I was waken up, aressted, questioned, and then relesed with no charges, they told me my clones in the clone machine are still considered plants so I had on over 15 plant instead of my 14 allowed by state law. So they ripped a 3 foot mature marijuana plant right out of the pot of soil, right in my house all over the carpet,,,bullshit. anyways I have video cameras at my place, for theivs and the police, just on the date of aug 16 2010 my video camera cought the police busting in my door with guns drawn, im sleeping in my bed with boxers on, check it out go here

YouTube - hawaii police department issueing a search warrant at my house thanks chris :thumbsup::jointsmile::wtf:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast