Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1962 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

H.a.a.r.p.

http://www.youtube.com/bubba008009#p/a/f/0/BR6O3kJTqaI

Who do you guys think?
    They have been able to build hurricanes sence the 80's with nuetron particles by dumping them into small storm cells.

Seems to me that fema was designed on the threat of national disastors and has the military aspec/presidential directive dictaor orders.

Could this all be a coincidence? Could katrina and other hurricanes be grown? To get people used to gun confiscation and Femas military take over?
    Trip06 Reviewed by Trip06 on . H.a.a.r.p. http://www.youtube.com/bubba008009#p/a/f/0/BR6O3kJTqaI Who do you guys think? They have been able to build hurricanes sence the 80's with nuetron particles by dumping them into small storm cells. Seems to me that fema was designed on the threat of national disastors and has the military aspec/presidential directive dictaor orders. Could this all be a coincidence? Could katrina and other hurricanes be grown? To get people used to gun confiscation and Femas military take over? Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

H.a.a.r.p.

Quote Originally Posted by Trip06
    http://www.youtube.com/bubba008009#p/a/f/0/BR6O3kJTqaI

Who do you guys think?
    They have been able to build hurricanes sence the 80's with nuetron particles by dumping them into small storm cells.

Seems to me that fema was designed on the threat of national disastors and has the military aspec/presidential directive dictaor orders.

Could this all be a coincidence? Could katrina and other hurricanes be grown? To get people used to gun confiscation and Femas military take over?
    Keep searching...forget about fema. When they turn the mind control on you will be ripe for program material.

One more time...the pieces of your puzzle are:

1.Random number generator reading brain waves
    2.Smart electric meters being installed across the nation
    3.The disclosure project
    4.HAARP
    5.The dynamics of feedback

If you put that together in the proper arrangement you will start to see a story that puts the BS FEMA takeover to shame. There are a bunch of conspiracy theories out there....do you know what a red herring is?

Do more research.
    Think of your buds like chocolate chip cookies: some people like em crunchy and some people like em chewy. Personally, I want them tanned golden brown but not crispy....and no one likes cold raw dough in the middle of their cookie.

H.a.a.r.p.

Bull shit take over huh. Guess thats why 400,000 marines are going to be active on us soil this year from the original 40,000 homeland brigade. Guess what fool, marines dont hand out bottled water and stop river flooding. The national Guard does that shit. Marines kill shit. You dont even know the half of it, there for im not going to argue with you and waste my time.

H.a.a.r.p.

Damn, well.... there's SOOOO much that can be said about this. That was an interesting vid, thanks! FEMA's definitely a problem. We all know about the atrocities they committed in New Orleans after Katrina, like the martial law bullshit. If you know what happened out there, that's living proof that FEMA isn't here to help people get relief. Many people tried to make FEMA look like screw ups by not getting food and med supplies to people. That was no accident. FEMA actively worked to KEEP the supplies from people. Seems like a nice cover so people figure "ahh, it's just FEMA, nothing to worry about, they're bumbling fools". Fuck no, all that shit was orchestrated.

I think that chemtrails are a part of HAARP. Do you have any idea what's in those? Have you guys heard of the red rain cells that rained down in India several years ago? If not, you should check it out, here's one link on it - Home Page of Dr. Godfrey Louis (godfreylouis). What's fascinating is that I came across this unrelated website - Aerosol Crimes and saw that the people who performed the studies (Carnicom Institute) found very similar if not identical cells in chemtrails. Their site has info on several other really weird things that they found in the trails also.

I don't care if the next thing I type sounds crazy, but I think HAARP is also used to monitor and possible control our brain waves. Look, I am completely aware that this statement sounds like psycho-babble, but once you see the technology for yourself on an actual government website, it starts to sound less crazy. Check this out and be sure to look at the year this device was patented. Here's the link - United States Patent: 3951134. If they could do this back then, you'd have to be a fool to think that they haven't gotten more sophisticated by now.

You know, people are so caught up with their mundane day-to-day lives that they are totally oblivious to things that are happening right under their noses.

Do you guys listen to Coast to Coast AM? It's an awesome radio show that talks about all kinds of stuff like this and they have an excellent website as well - Home - Coast to Coast AM. I've subscribed to their podcast thing and have been downloading many of their shows. I'm stoked!

H.a.a.r.p.

Your stoked that they can fry our brains at the point of a button,??? Or send radio waves into fault lines to create earthquakes. Not funny, get out and protest or something.

H.a.a.r.p.

Bull shit take over huh. Guess thats why 400,000 marines are going to be active on us soil this year from the original 40,000 homeland brigade. Guess what fool, marines dont hand out bottled water and stop river flooding. The national Guard does that shit. Marines kill shit. You dont even know the half of it, there for im not going to argue with you and waste my time.
    There are not 400,000 Marines. I believe since I'm an ex-Marine, the Corps is limited to around 250,000 world wide. We're not the Army.

H.a.a.r.p.

Your stoked that they can fry our brains at the point of a button,??? Or send radio waves into fault lines to create earthquakes. Not funny, get out and protest or something.
    What's with the attitude, and what the hell are you talking about? Did you read a word I typed? And what makes you think I'm NOT protesting or doing something to make a difference?

H.a.a.r.p.

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    There are not 400,000 Marines. I believe since I'm an ex-Marine, the Corps is limited to around 250,000 world wide. We're not the Army.
    My bad the higher ups originaly said marines. Now its "army personel"

Still Not any thing good.

H.a.a.r.p.

HAARP and Haiti: Conspiracy Theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqDgfjdZUtw

H.a.a.r.p.

YouTube - Chilean Reporter Said Colors In Sky Before Quake - It was really apocalypse now =

A video has emerged of strange lights in the Chilean sky on the day before the massive 8.8 earthquake, causing speculation about whether the apparition was a HAARP projection or UFO warning related to the impending disaster. Others point to similar videos taken in China and Haiti prior to the recent earthquakes in those countries, and the possibility that shifts in the earth's crust have a dramatic effect on the atmosphere.

APFN - HAARP LIGHTS SEEN AT CHILE EARTHQUAKE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook