Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1691 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Blue Dream

Just harvested a 7 foot blue dream.
    Pure organic and flushed for 40 days with molasses.

I grew it to treat depression and personality disorders like agoraphobia and Insomnia.

Blue Dream

blue dream is a very very potent strain. i picked up some in the arden area club in sacramento.ca :thumbsup::thumbsup:

3.   Advertisements

Blue Dream

i just got an eigth of blue dream the other day its one of my favorites Id recommend to anyone.

ā??When you smoke the herb, it reveals you to yourself.ā?
    Bob Marley
    :stoned:

Blue Dream

Ya man, its here in Canada too (toronto med). I know for a fact that its a hybrid, but its 80%+ sativa at least, so you really have to look for the indica...if u could locate it at all lmao. The cerebral high is so killer, perfect for wake and bake before class :P

Blue Dream

While in wyoming a few years back, I got a hold of some dank Blue Dream. At the time I had never heard of it. I was told its origins come from an Oregon blueberry x a special Santa Monica Haze. Can anyone validate?

Blue Dream

I have some right now. I have had it in the past and have forgotten how good it is. It is definitely something that I hope will be around for awhile! :stoned:

Blue Dream

Quote Originally Posted by peruviansmoker
    dude if u can hook me up im in nj and blazin for me clams my mind dude stresses my crazy brain lol my number guys is 9735256725 i got to pay like 130 for quart of purp and pineapple kush help me out guys plz wastin so much money right now
    yea good luck with that.

Blue Dream

blue dream is a cross between bluerberry and haze. it is basically like 80% sativa and 20% indica. it is a great strain, just happened to pick up a nice batch

Blue Dream

check out my grow journal from start to harvest videos and pics here at Medical Marijuana Blue Dream Grow *******

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123