Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1734 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Blue Dream

While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this stiff I totally kick ass on my arcade machine that has classic video games like galga, galaxian, phoenix, ms pacman, pacman and gyruss. Overall I have to say that Blue Dream is one of the best strains that I've had to date, the prices are reasonable @ $50 8th/$280 Oz and I'll definitely be picking up more in the future!:jointsmile:
    skunkymonkey420 Reviewed by skunkymonkey420 on . Blue Dream While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Blue Dream

looks like it is some fire stuff man

Blue Dream

Quote Originally Posted by skunkymonkey420
    While down at the dispensary the other day I picked this stuff up called Blue Dream it's a pure Sativa. The buds are amazingly sweet smelling, very sticky, covered with orange hairs and trichomes; but the taste is the absolute deal sealer especially if you have a vaporizer. From an angle underneath light in most of the buds you can see the blue tint which is nice. The high is a very clear high that makes me want to constantly laugh, constantly think of funny shit, and can I when I smoke this stiff I totally kick ass on my arcade machine that has classic video games like galga, galaxian, phoenix, ms pacman, pacman and gyruss. Overall I have to say that Blue Dream is one of the best strains that I've had to date, the prices are reasonable @ $50 8th/$280 Oz and I'll definitely be picking up more in the future!:jointsmile:

broadway wellness in kush colorado has a purchase get a free gram of blue dream. pure sativa, im not so sure about that since im assuming it has blueberry which is a hybrid. dont know anything about its lineage, though.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

Blue Dream

I just picked up some blue dream at Colorado Alternative Medicine, CAM. It is pretty awesome! Very tasty and strong.

Blue Dream

LOVE blue dream!!!! I do believe it's a hybrid though. But yes, it is an amazing strain! Great color, texture, aroma and taste....and most importantly the high is very nice and pleasant!

I always have a few plants of blue dream in every grow! :jointsmile:

Blue Dream

I recently smoked some outdoor and then some indoor Blue Dream that cam through town. I found it to be very cerebral; I felt it strongly in my eyes and forehead, a long with a nice long lasting buzz:thumbsup:

Blue Dream

i would love to get my hands on some of that.

Blue Dream

Quote Originally Posted by skunkymonkey420
    Im so envious. i live in Virginia nuff said

Blue Dream

i just picked up some blue dream how funny. Yea don't know to much on the strain but seems like a great sativa. Great taste would totally go for the volcano idea but was happy with the head high from a double bubbler! great taste.

Blue Dream

It's dj shorts blueberry x haze it's 80% sativa 20% indica and very delicious. Massive yields indoors and out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast