Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1575 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Blue Dream

Blue Dream is one of my favorites. Also Blue Dream x Haze is too empowering for me. I mean it was too much of downer. I slept hard for 12 hrs. abnormal for my circadian. I assume its good for insomina and depression

2.   Advertisements

Blue Dream

"Blue Dream (Blueberry x Haze) is a good example of a strain that has been selectively bred by patients and caregivers to make the most of traits from both the indica and sativa varieties. Patients report that, like most indicas, it is an effective treatment for pain. But because of its high sativa component, Blue Dream does not have the sedative effects associated with a pure indica. This can be very useful for patients who need pain relief during the day. Patients tell us that Blue Dream has a long lasting and consistent effect, and a pleasant taste."

Lineage: Blueberry X Haze, Genetics: 80% Sativa / 20% Indica, THC Level: 15% ā?? 20%

:jointsmile:

Blue Dream

I just got some myself today, been smokin it for a while now, I'd describe it as a light purplish taste, and very cerebral high, taste isn't the best of all sativas I've tried but it's still good.

Blue Dream

Quote Originally Posted by MEDEDCANNABIS
    broadway wellness in kush colorado has a purchase get a free gram of blue dream. pure sativa, im not so sure about that since im assuming it has blueberry which is a hybrid. dont know anything about its lineage, though.

meded so you can mededicate to mededitate
    yea its a hybrid blueberry x haze so I would say 50 50 or os. I had some awhile back(I don't live in a medical state so I have to take my dealers word for it) didn't taste like people explain so I take it I had a local grow that someone didn't really know what they were doing. Anyways it was alright bud. Here is a pic of it.

Blue Dream

I always go after the Blue Dream when it is available and grown well. Very uplifting high and nice hashy flavor. :thumbsup:

Blue Dream

Yea man, I'm hitting the Blue Dream right now, it's truly some of the best stuff out there. Like this guy says:

Quote Originally Posted by GROWxMOREx420
    I always go after the Blue Dream when it is available and grown well. Very uplifting high and nice hashy flavor. :thumbsup:
    Every time I'm out, this is what I pick up to smoke in my vaporizer. Good shit.

Blue Dream

Blue dream is tasty.

Blue Dream

I think this was the best batch of blue dream I've ever picked up, I found this photo that was taken like almost a year ago. It was the smoothest tastiest blue dream.

Blue Dream

Blue Dream is one of my favorites.

Blue Dream

My favorite / the best i've ever smoked. I love stuff, it was COVERED in trichomes when i got it and was very efficient. The high is awesome, definately best out of a vaporizer but good no matter what you smoke it with.

I would love to grow one of these plants

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast