Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1382 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

how to remove and smoke resin from a pipe...???

i always warm my bowl with my light a bit, then i take a paper clip and i just take it out. for galss pipes i put them in hot water then i pass the resinated shit in a filtrer
    [SIZE=\"3\"]BOO[/SIZE]

2.   Advertisements

Yea its worthwile if you have no weed!! My advice for you would be to use an unfolded paper clip, don't boil the bowl it usually ends up being a mess and stiks up the whole house with resin. Another scraping tool that i find works well are metal hairpins. When you unbend them i think they work better than paper clips. good luck dude

my advice get some rubbing achol and solk it for liek a houror a day
    any were inbetwine but waate till all teh achol is dry
    an dtehn wash out with water
    fuck the feds

Ya either boil it for a while, then scrape out the pot, or just heat it up and scrape it out. That shit can get you high as fuck.

dude, don't smoke the gak(or reisen as you ppl call it) that's bad shit like

I tried scraping and mixing it with a bit of tobbaco and dope. I felt slightly hungover, so I'm not doing that again.
    Well, they\'ll stone you when you walk all alone.
    They\'ll stone you when you are walking home.
    They\'ll stone you and then say you are brave.
    They\'ll stone you when you are set down in your grave.
    But I would not feel so all alone,
    Everybody must get stoned.

You guys are destroying your body for a slight high, if any high. It's not worth it dude, that just shows you are seriously addicted to weed and shit. I'm used to getting weed regularly, but I've gone months without weed and I never resorted to doing what you guys are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Bauman
    You guys are destroying your body for a slight high, if any high. It's not worth it dude, that just shows you are seriously addicted to weed and shit. I'm used to getting weed regularly, but I've gone months without weed and I never resorted to doing what you guys are talking about.
    well bully for that muthafukka..

in the meantime, if one doesnt wanna smoke the resin, surely theres a solvent that will disolve resin buildup off of metal and glass that could then in turn be rinsed so as not to leave behind any toxic chemicals on cleaned surfaces.
    ive tried all kinds of methods to clean my metal bat (one hitter), all to no avail. tried:

boiling-- stinks to high heaven and transfers your buildup problem to your cookware
    alcohol-- negligible effect
    listerine mouthwash-- nearly caused my roommate to die of a coughing fit when he didnt know I had filled a hookah with it and let it stand overnight (just wanted to share that little story)

Quote Originally Posted by mauijim66
    in the meantime, if one doesnt wanna smoke the resin, surely theres a solvent that will disolve resin buildup off of metal and glass that could then in turn be rinsed so as not to leave behind any toxic chemicals on cleaned surfaces.
    ive tried all kinds of methods to clean my metal bat (one hitter), all to no avail. tried:

boiling-- stinks to high heaven and transfers your buildup problem to your cookware
    alcohol-- negligible effect
    listerine mouthwash-- nearly caused my roommate to die of a coughing fit when he didnt know I had filled a hookah with it and let it stand overnight (just wanted to share that little story)
    Denture cleaners like pepsident work very well if you are not interested in the black gold.

Personally I like to roll the resin balls in some kief before smoking them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast