Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1642 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Just got saved by Jesus! Bring ur questions!

All 3 of the major religions can be traced back to ancient Summeria and even firther back than that. All of the miracles that were wroet anout in the bibles had happened before these religions ever exited and then they co opted them into there own version of the religion. And so many of the miracles are just so much nonsense.
    If someone walked up to you on the street and said he had just talked to a burning bush that said he was god, what would you think? Yeah the same everyone would, he's nuts.
    It makes more sense that there were ancient aliens back then and even thats pretty bizarre. But atleast it could explain a few things. People make up fantasies when they run into something they can't explain with there limited knowledge.

2.   Advertisements

God is a myth, prove me wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by hazetwostep
    two possible answers:

if you are saved, it's coming any day now. if it doesn't that is not god's fault but actually yours probably related to not believing enough or hidden sin in your life.

if you are unsaved, it's coming any day now... laced with rat poison! die pagan scum!

easy questions! someone give me a hard one!!!! NEXT
    now mind you now I've been there, done that;have you ever stop to think how did he get a european name,jesus

:
    Quote Originally Posted by palerider7777
    guess you need glasses or maybe read abit more.your taking it out of context,that is the 120,000 saints that will follow jesus to sing his praise.nothing more.read on...
    144,000... 12,000 from each of the 12 tribesostreadfaq:

Quote Originally Posted by j420heat
    jesus gave mankind freewill and he will not interfear or take it away. god gives mankind an outline (bible) on how they should live but its up 2 the individual person to accept r reject 2 obey r disobey god. god is always their 2 help those n need, but 2 often people dont turn 2 him 4 help, or they wont do what he tells them to do. :beatdeadhorse:
    ..first jesus did,nt give anyone a will...? we were all made according to GOD'S blue print, each human has his own m/o you do what you do because thats who you are.Rom 7:15 For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I. ...any way it is very deep...and you are thinking that jesus is GOD... he is not!!
    Mat 4:1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil..... GOD can not be tempted..
    :abduct::abduct::abduct:

hi guys, i used to be christian(catholic) but after a bit of research i noticed that christianity had alot of similarities to previous religions such as egypt at the time, virgin mother bears son of god etc also its invented by man to control man, then the amount of suffering religion has caused since it was invented to date, bottom line i don't believe anymore i feel i was duped just like everybody else i do believe in a greater being and gardian angles(for want of a better word) but none of the other nonsense, the way i see it - if i'm wrong i'll be forgiven as the god i believe in is kind and forgiving christianity has been around along time even doh it's relitively new among religions and has certainly been tainted by man like everything else, remember the bible is a book wrote by men who believed the world was flat, don't believe everything your told and don't judge others who believe something else ie. muslims jews etc. and always treat others as you would like them to treat you :rastabanna: also evil has to exist as if it didn't there would be no good

There is a good story in the new testament. Its a story of hope and tolerance and love and if christians actually practiced christianity it can be some what good for a society. But both the Torah and Quaran is filled with nothing but hate and intolerance, so jews and muslims must stand for the same thing if they actually practice their religions. Have met a lot of real nice muslims, mainly Cambodians. They very polite and nice but they are just practicing their own personal based version of the Quaran.
    I think the majority of people just want to use religion as a crutch. They can't believe that the here and now is all there is. There is no superman or aliens or gods that are going to save us from ourselves. Its time to face reality. If we're going to continue on without slaughtering each other we're going to have to find a way to work together. Other than religions, governments, including our own, are the largest obstacles to living in peace.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213