Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1458 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Just got saved by Jesus! Bring ur questions!

i have been talking on these message boards for awhile. after really weighing everything i have heard from people i have just made a radical change in my life. i am now a born again christian!!!!!!

i encourage/challenge anyone to bring me their questions about god, eternity, truth, etc. i pretty much have a direct line to the god of the universe now so you all might as well take advantage of it.

let 'em fly!!
    hazetwostep Reviewed by hazetwostep on . Just got saved by Jesus! Bring ur questions! i have been talking on these message boards for awhile. after really weighing everything i have heard from people i have just made a radical change in my life. i am now a born again christian!!!!!! i encourage/challenge anyone to bring me their questions about god, eternity, truth, etc. i pretty much have a direct line to the god of the universe now so you all might as well take advantage of it. let 'em fly!! Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

If Jesus is real, why does he let people become addicted to hardcore drugs like heroin and let these substances exist if he doesn't want to hurt people? And hurt the people around them. Answer that.

-C

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC
    If Jesus is real, why does he let people become addicted to hardcore drugs like heroin and let these substances exist if he doesn't want to hurt people? And hurt the people around them. Answer that.
    if he didn't exclude people from heaven then heaven wouldn't be such a cool, exclusive eternal retirement home! duh! simple question... NEXT!

If I pray for something really bad to happen to someone else and it does, does that make me a bad person since god did what I asked?

When is he going to drop off at my door the lbs I asked for? And remind him, no swag please. :S2:

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    When is he going to drop off at my door the lbs I asked for? And remind him, no swag please. :S2:
    LMFAO! :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC

-C
    Do not eat of the tree of knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    If I pray for something really bad to happen to someone else and it does, does that make me a bad person since god did what I asked?

as long as that person was not a christian of your same denomination there is no sin there. if the person was muslim or athiest, you were actually carrying out the will of my heavenly father (aka god). you are kind of preparing them for eternal damnation to come. maybe if you keep praying for bad things to happen to them they will realize their errors and get SAVED!

ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIER!

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    two possible answers:

if you are saved, it's coming any day now. if it doesn't that is not god's fault but actually yours probably related to not believing enough or hidden sin in your life.

if you are unsaved, it's coming any day now... laced with rat poison! die pagan scum!

easy questions! someone give me a hard one!!!! NEXT

[quote=hazetwostep]i have been talking on these message boards for awhile. after really weighing everything i have heard from people i have just made a radical change in my life. i am now a born again christian!!!!!!
    Praise God from who ALL blessings flow!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast