Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1599 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Just got saved by Jesus! Bring ur questions!

Can you provide me the with the mass and initial velocity (SI units)of the stone that David knocked out Goliath with? I would like to run some numbers to figure out their relative heights.

Hey I just wanted to ask what changes in your life do you think allowed you to become enlightened? I don't believe but its not because I want to disbelieve. There are soo many contradictions and ways to spin what humans wrote in the bible that its hard for me to believe. Without the bible just life should make me believe but it doesn't. What was the point in which things fell into place for you to become faithful? I have seen bad things in my life, I know others have it harder then me but even then I just can't understand why things would play out like they have for me and others. I try to be a good person and help others, and I would say without thinking I live in some ways like people who follows the book would live but I still don't feel connected in something bigger then myself. I would like to but its hard when your spirit has been damaged. any advice? thanks in advance for your time.

3.   Advertisements

This just keeps getting better and better . . .

Are you Hebrew ?

Are you of one of the 12 tribes ?

Are you a son of Abraham ?

If the answer is no to any. Then how does an Ethnos steal the ONE AND ONLY GOD OF ABRAHAM ?

If you are not of Abraham then this GOD does not see you as anything but the ETHNOS you speak of. You will go the way of the people that lived on the other side of the JORDAN. Yes the Kananites were to be slayn to remove them from the promised land and when the people did not finish the job this loving GOD punished them once more for disobeying.

The true people of this GOD ( JEHOVA ) tell me that CHRIST has not come yet. Only a man trying to steal their GOD.

And YES this man was a HEBREW.

Let the cleansing begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and there's nothing more dangerous than a drug addict with a BIBLE.

Throw down your BIBLE and pick up the true scriptures. TORA.

Are you sure your not my brother cause you sure sound like him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    If I pray for something really bad to happen to someone else and it does, does that make me a bad person since god did what I asked?
    hahaha! :thumbsup:

What the fuck are you people smoking? :jointsmile:

Fuckin loonatics! hahhaha

Quote Originally Posted by hazetwostep
    haha.. another easy one! he does it because he is god and can do anything he pleases and call it moral and good and since he is the ultimate judge... HE IS 100% CORRECT!!!

NEXT!!!
    Sounds more like a monarchy..............

Quote Originally Posted by monny10
    What the fuck are you people smoking? :jointsmile:
    Seriously?

I can't speak for the others, but I'm smoking cannabis. Shhhhhhh . . .

If there is a god I want that J Cheech is holding above this post! People get worked up when someone expresses something as large as spirituality and religion. A firm believer I would guess wouldn't even click this thread cause they have what they think they need to believe. I believe in aliens more then an all powerful morally inclined manifestation. But then again I did just break in a 3 liter gravity bong!

I always like the born again christians that are in the fantasy world of thinking they'll go to heaven. Wrong. Only 10,000 each of the 12 tribes will be going. Thats 120,000 out of the worlds population. Sorry to bust your bubble but neither you nor anyone you know will be taking the magic carlet ride.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast