Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1731 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Just got saved by Jesus! Bring ur questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokkis
    Praise God from who ALL blessings flow!
    amen! and again i say amen! all things flow from god since god created EVERYTHING!!! flowers, rainbows, babies, herpes, puppies, down syndrome, waterfalls, cancer in so many different forms, butterflies, brain parasites, trees, multiple sclerosis, and most importantly....

CANNABIS!!!!!!!!!!

2.   Advertisements

LMFAO. This might be the most epic thread ever. :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueBlazer
    If I pray for something really bad to happen to someone else and it does, does that make me a bad person since god did what I asked?

Your never supposed to pray or wish nothin bad on any 1 regardless of there race or religion, cuz then it will come back to you.
    Remember Jesus loves everyone he even shows it in the bible, as a matter of fact its the lost that he reached the most to even now he ask the same from us help the lost get found.
    Also he that is with out sin let him cast the first stone!

i pretty much have a direct line to the god of the universe now so you all might as well take advantage of it.
    You're missing a great business opportunity here. You really should be charging a small "connection fee," although you should probably call it a "donation" or "tithe" or something.

I can help you set all this up, for a very small percentage of your action, I mean ministry.

Make checks payable to DreadedHermie Ministries LLC, White Plains, NY. thx!
    Need advice wth plant problems?
    Use this form:
    http://boards.cannabis.com/plant-pro...ing-forms.html

Quote Originally Posted by hazetwostep
    if he didn't exclude people from heaven then heaven wouldn't be such a cool, exclusive eternal retirement home! duh! simple question... NEXT!
    That was the most idiotic selfish statement I've read in awhile. If GOD is so great we wouldn't discriminate, he would look at all equal and not care what peoples thoughts were as long as they confessed correct? Isn't that the only requirement, as long as you confess your fine? You know what confessions used to be used for? If anyone confessed to murder or any other crime they would secretly kill that person when they left. Nice huh. Maybe I would give organized religion a chance if it hadn't be exploited during it's greatest period but after looking into it, religion is just another type of big business.

Correction, religions aside from Buddhism and Judaism and religions that the stories in the scriptures of MAKE SENSE!

Sorry went off on a tangent, here's the original statements response.

I wasn't talking about the people that actually do the hardcore drugs, I mean why would he enable the creation of something that can cause so much pain and suffering to the ones that care about the drug abusers.

-C

Quote Originally Posted by Richol
    Your never supposed to pray or wish nothin bad on any 1 regardless of there race or religion
    wrong! king david did this very thing in Psalm 139:19 by actually petitioning god to kill for him.

19: If only you would slay the wicked, O God! Away from me, you bloodthirsty men!

Remember Jesus loves everyone he even shows it in the bible
    sorry but wrong again according to the bible... here is one of many scriptural examples.

Psalm 11:5 (NIV)
    5 The LORD (aka Jesus as they are one in the same) examines the righteous,
    but the wicked and those who love violence his soul hates.[/QUOTE]

Also he that is with out sin let him cast the first stone!
    well according Jeremiah 31:34 ("For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more") god forgave my sins and doesn't even remember them so according the the ultimate judge i am without sin so it seems i am functioning within the confines of scripture!!!!

HERE COMES MY STONE HEATHEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC
    Sorry went off on a tangent, here's the original statements response.

I wasn't talking about the people that actually do the hardcore drugs, I mean why would he enable the creation of something that can cause so much pain and suffering to the ones that care about the drug abusers.
    haha.. another easy one! he does it because he is god and can do anything he pleases and call it moral and good and since he is the ultimate judge... HE IS 100% CORRECT!!!

NEXT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DreadedHermie
    You're missing a great business opportunity here. You really should be charging a small "connection fee," although you should probably call it a "donation" or "tithe" or something.

I can help you set all this up, for a very small percentage of your action, I mean ministry.

Make checks payable to DreadedHermie Ministries LLC, White Plains, NY. thx!

:S2: Cash donations will be accepted too.

Quote Originally Posted by hazetwostep
    haha.. another easy one! he does it because he is god and can do anything he pleases and call it moral and good and since he is the ultimate judge... HE IS 100% CORRECT!!!

NEXT!!!
    One of the fruits of the Spirit is NOT arrogance, or any of the other personality traits you display.

NEXT

Quote Originally Posted by dimondmyne
    One of the fruits of the Spirit is NOT arrogance, or any of the other personality traits you display.NEXT
    another EZ one, champ! you are labeling me as arrogant because i quote scripture, the very word of the living god!!!!!!!!!????????? essentially calling god arrogant! i say that god is the ultimate judge of right and wrong and you label me with negative traits... hahaha...

reminds me of Matthew 7:6 "Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs."

((clears throat))

NEXT!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast