Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1737 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Anyone try an Arizer Exreme Q Vaporizer

I'm confused. Is the Arizer Extreme Vaporizer 2.0, 3.0 or Q the best & will using the bag help reduce my coughing problem?

Quote Originally Posted by mc1548
    I'm confused. Is the Arizer Extreme Vaporizer 2.0, 3.0 or Q the best & will using the bag help reduce my coughing problem?
    The Q is their best and newest, and yes, a bag vape will help with your coughing problem for two reasons. One is that the vapor gets a chance to cool as it enters the bag, and two, is that with bag vapes, you have a higher air to vapor ratio. You just have to make sure not to turn up the heat to high.

btw, since my last post, Zephyr sent me an Ion for evaluation. Great bag vape at almost half the cost of a Volcano.
    Current Vapes: Purple Days
    Past Vapes: VaporGenie----Iolite-----VaporStar----Da Buddha----Zephyr Ion

Quote Originally Posted by lwien123
    The Q is their best and newest, and yes, a bag vape will help with your coughing problem for two reasons. One is that the vapor gets a chance to cool as it enters the bag, and two, is that with bag vapes, you have a higher air to vapor ratio. You just have to make sure not to turn up the heat to high.

btw, since my last post, Zephyr sent me an Ion for evaluation. Great bag vape at almost half the cost of a Volcano.
    I see the Q is $300 & the Zephyr is $359. What one do you think is best when using a bag?

4.   Advertisements

I have had the extreme q for 6 months and it works great...nice hits to fill the lungs and I am using less material..bought it
    on ebay for $158.00, shipping included.."myrubberneck" was the seller I used...Vaping is so much better...taste and all. Why
    did it take so long?? I believe now that it is more out of the closet we will benefit from new ideas like the vaporizer.

Broke 3 arizers 2 warranty then the third not so trusty Volcano for me

Quote Originally Posted by smokeeveryday
    Broke 3 arizers 2 warranty then the third not so trusty Volcano for me
    Sounds like you and glass don't mix well. I avoided glass with a bag filler via the herbalAire (same 3 yr. warranty), and saved enough $ (vs. the Volcano) to buy an SSV and a portable as well.

Just recently got an Arizer Extreme Q. Honestly, best bang for the buck. Temps are spot on ( laser thermometers are good for more than just teasing my cat, turns out), and build quality is very good. Glass hasn't broken on me yet, and it doesn't seem thin enough to necessitate super careful handling. A fine buy, indeed. And if you order off of Amazon, they send you a really cool blown glass stirrer thing.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjustin
    Just recently got an Arizer Extreme Q. Honestly, best bang for the buck. Temps are spot on ( laser thermometers are good for more than just teasing my cat, turns out), and build quality is very good. Glass hasn't broken on me yet, and it doesn't seem thin enough to necessitate super careful handling. A fine buy, indeed. And if you order off of Amazon, they send you a really cool blown glass stirrer thing.
    I agree and the extreme Q might be the best one on the market. This is my second Vape and my only concern is that it doesn't utilize all the THC because I can Smoke the leftovers the next day and they work very well & I've tried temperatures all the way up to 500, so don't throw your Vape grinds away, at least use them to cook up some brownies or whatever.

Lwein Thank you for your advice, And like I said b4 sorry for saying you were fixated. I went and purchased a Woodeezlog vape after I had gone out and purchased the extreme Q. Since I started using the woodeez the Q I kept on the side for use with friends. The efficiency is incredible. The stems it uses are like bats and you lightly pack the bowls. but when I can take what I smoked in a month and used the same amount with the woodeez it lasted for 3 months. i tried putting the same amount in the Q and felt no where near the effect I get from the WDZ. Apparently somewhere along the air path the Q looses something. I can happily say though the Woodeez has made a believer out of me. I love the Efficiency of Log vapes.

Now from what I know of there are 5 different makers of log vapes, The Underdog, The Toasty Top, Ceramic Rock Zap, Purple Days, and the Woodeez. As of this posting none of them are sold thru LHS but each have their own websites that they are sold from. I own all but the underdog. and the woodeez is running no more. but the Toasty top, Purple days and Ceramic Rock Zap are all running like champs. And those not standing by to vape with are being used for some aroma therapy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234