Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1609 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

NFL Playoffs

I'm going with New Orleans VS Indianapolis for the Superbowl. If Favre and the Vikings happen to make it. I'm predicting retirement for Favre... NOTTTT! Its gonna take alot more than that to kill off this old dog.

NFL Playoffs

Got Indy right. 1 pt

Whiffed on the rest. - 1.5

I got .5 so far for the post season. :icon401:

Saints vs Vikings - Saints because I'm mad at the Vikings right now and I'm really sick of hearing about Brett Favre.

Indianapolis vs New York - Indianapolis

NFL Playoffs

Favre vs Manning...a Clash of Titans...I wanna see that!

4.   Advertisements

NFL Playoffs

Favre be the first to win Super Bowls for two different teams! Cowboys need to learn to take a whippin' like men, not cry babies!!!!

NFL Playoffs

on the other hand...Manning's old man would be caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea...In Manning vs the Saint's....:jointsmile:

From the Book of Eli...:thumbsup:

NFL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch Pimp
    on the other hand...Manning's old man would be caught between the Devil and the deep blue sea...In Manning vs the Saint's....:jointsmile:

From the Book of Eli...:thumbsup:
    I like that Good movie reference by the way!:thumbsup:

NFL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by gypski
    Cowboys need to learn to take a whippin' like men, not cry babies!!!!
    :wtf:

15 yards for piling on . . .

NFL Playoffs

Got Indy right. 1 pt

Whiffed on the rest. - 1.5

I got .5 so far for the post season. :icon401:

Saints vs Vikings - Saints because I'm mad at the Vikings right now and I'm really sick of hearing about Brett Favre.

Indianapolis vs New York - Indianapolis
    Well BlueBlazer, your the winner so far, as i think you and i are the only player thats adding point up. I am -2.5 and yeah, dont think il be itting up Vagas anytime soon:wtf:

Sorry to about your team, cuz i can tell your a real fan:thumbsup:. I think your the type, like myself, that will watch a game early in the season, because it could efect your Boys. Honestly i hate the Cowboys, but respect the fact that your a real fan and luv your team:thumbsup:

Im a Dolphins fan, so at least you got your team in the play-off's. My team who would have been in the play-off's, if they wouldnt have choked in the last 4 games i think it was and one in overtime. We got the ball first and Heanee<sp? throw a pick 2nd play, thats so messed up.

So, next is Baseball:thumbsup: I play four fantasy leagues every year:jointsmile: Im a tribe fan and plan on trying to get a league of people here to play:thumbsup, here is my fantasy profile :http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/ :thumbsup: Do you play, if so you should join my league,when it starts:thumbsup:

I need a win this year, im slumping big time

Saints vs Vikings- il take the Vil's cuz they look so good

Indianapolis vs New York - and colts to win it all, i think. lol:rasta:

NFL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeYa
    Well BlueBlazer, your the winner so far, as i think you and i are the only player thats adding point up. I am -2.5 and yeah, dont think il be itting up Vagas anytime soon:wtf:
    Just you and I huh? Guess no one is coming in third place then! :thumbsup:

Sorry to about your team, cuz i can tell your a real fan:thumbsup:. I think your the type, like myself, that will watch a game early in the season, because it could efect your Boys. Honestly i hate the Cowboys, but respect the fact that your a real fan and luv your team:thumbsup:
    Thanks man. Yeah, I love my team. I've been a fan since Dandy Don Meridith was the QB. Dallas is one of those teams that you either love or hate, so I can dig it when folks are happy they lost. I'm not happy, but they played well this year and beat the Eagles three times!

Im a Dolphins fan, so at least you got your team in the play-off's. My team who would have been in the play-off's, if they wouldnt have choked in the last 4 games i think it was and one in overtime. We got the ball first and Heanee<sp? throw a pick 2nd play, thats so messed up.
    Dolphins are a better team than their record this year. I think you guys need a different QB though.

So, next is Baseball:thumbsup: I play four fantasy leagues every year:jointsmile: Im a tribe fan and plan on trying to get a league of people here to play:thumbsup, here is my fantasy profile :http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/ :thumbsup: Do you play, if so you should join my league,when it starts:thumbsup:
    Thanks for the invite, but I don't follow baseball at all and know nothing about it. To me, baseball is fun to play but boring to watch. Football is fun to watch, but painful to play. Really as far as sports go, I follow pro football and that's pretty much it (well . . . women's beach volleyball, but who doesn't love that?!?)

NFL Playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by TC42o
    Wild Card Weekend Coming Up!!
    NFC-

DALLAS VS PHILLY
    ARIZONA VS GREEN BAY
    AFC-
    PATS VS RAVENS
    BENGALS VS JETS

FIRST ROUND BYES
    #1NFC -
    NEW ORLEANS
    #2NFC - MINNESOTA

#1AFC- COLTS
    #2AFC- CHARGERS

Predictions Anyone?

I am going to go ahead and choose the saints to beat the colts in the superbowl.. Just a hunch..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234