Hi ppl,

Ive been smoking everyday for 16-17yrs and i have to fly down to adelaide (From qld) in march for the 1/8th scale rc gas buggy national titles, i have taken buds on the plane with me before up to the territory but the stress was too much. I usually drive where ever i have to go so i can take some :smokin: medicine :smokin: with me, but this time its impossible and i dont wanna see what going without is like while im there. Thought id try and meet a few people on here that could maybe help me out in march when i arrive. Would be a huge relief to me, im kinda stressing out about it.
bettyblue Reviewed by bettyblue on . Coming to Adelaide in March Hi ppl, Ive been smoking everyday for 16-17yrs and i have to fly down to adelaide (From qld) in march for the 1/8th scale rc gas buggy national titles, i have taken buds on the plane with me before up to the territory but the stress was too much. I usually drive where ever i have to go so i can take some :smokin: medicine :smokin: with me, but this time its impossible and i dont wanna see what going without is like while im there. Thought id try and meet a few people on here that could maybe Rating: 5