Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1855 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

how these babies look???

hello to all, happy new year! Just want to get some feedback on my babies that are in their 4th week now. Strains consist of left: Greenhouse A.M.S. middle: Power Africa and right: Greenhouse The Church. The two outer ones were topped and as you can see they have almost a sort of 'claw' shape to them. The middle one was lst'd for a bit. Not sure if their small for this time, or right on track, or even better, big for their age. Criticism welcome both bad and good!
    Grow consists of:
    Soil-Mechanics Organics peat-free soil
    Fert-Fox Farms trio
    Light-400w hps for flowering (used mh for veg)
    -nice fan cooling the canopy
    -dehumidifier and humidity controller all in one-also acts as an exhaust
    -rh 35%
    Temps- 86 high 70 low
    Day 27 of flowering

The size of the nugs are about the thickness of the t-8 bulb just to clarify any of the pictures that make them look bigger than they actually are.
    bcals0087 Reviewed by bcals0087 on . how these babies look??? hello to all, happy new year! Just want to get some feedback on my babies that are in their 4th week now. Strains consist of left: Greenhouse A.M.S. middle: Power Africa and right: Greenhouse The Church. The two outer ones were topped and as you can see they have almost a sort of 'claw' shape to them. The middle one was lst'd for a bit. Not sure if their small for this time, or right on track, or even better, big for their age. Criticism welcome both bad and good! Grow consists of: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

how these babies look???

Beautiful work amigo. I have never tried any of those strains, so I hope for a smoke report when they are done! :jointsmile:

how these babies look???

ohh will do my friend all of the strains i've chosen are all stains that are mould resistant, disease resistant, and grow under strenuous conditions, just in case I had an accident lol, so far, so good

how these babies look???

Wicked as dude .:thumbsup:
    :thumbsup:Cannabis&DNB:thumbsup:
    :rastasmoke:

how these babies look???

here's at five weeks. The A.M.S. plant has sooo many leaves, which I'm excited to make tea with lol. All of them though are looking nice, no real issues, a few yellows on the Church, but still plenty green!

how these babies look???

alright mate ur plants look great man looks like u have taken great care of them but the one that intrests me is the A.M.S because im growing that at the moment so could you have a look at my pics and let me know what you think :rastasmoke:

how these babies look???

Looks great buddy, I'm growing power Africa and chronic at the moment so will be very interested to seeing how your power africa comes along as I will be putting mine into 12/12 flowering tonight (fingers crossed there girls).

how these babies look???

hehe this bud is from 2009... long gone!

looks like it was pretty good