Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1626 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread

In the spirit of starting a new thread for each dispensary review, I'll start this one on ReLeaf.

As one of the dispensaries whose sticking with the herd on pricing (55/8th, 110/qtr, 395/oz, all plus tax for A strains) they will never get a glowing review from me. When a quarter rings up @ $118.50 I'm never too stoked! I have some mixed feelings about these guys but I've gotten some pretty good stuff here. I really like the Jack Flash that they have sometimes... really flavorful, potent buds. They have a good G-13 that is almost always in. It's pretty nice. They also appear to get a lot of vendors coming through. There will be different stuff as you go on a few times over a week. I had some amazin Dutch Dragon last week, went back to get more the next day and it was gone.

I've had a few bad trips recently too. Picked up some SAGE that was garbage! Must've been someone's first attempt at growing. It was super spindly, probably grown under fluoros. It was packed in there and I didn't take my time so I picked up this crap SAGE. I was pissed. It was all stems and air. I ended up kifing it all in my box and getting a nice little bit of kif out of it though. Also picked up some B-52 and couple buds just tasted funky... like chemicals or off in some way. That one kinda turned me sour, but I know it wasn't their fault.

A side note: I'm kind of concerned with dispensaries who just buy from any vendor (not saying these guys do). But who knows how some independent growers treat their shit?

Where these guys are a litte better is the B-strains. They're a little cheaper and they're still good. The hash plant and afghan goo could easily go as A-strains at other dispensaries. They aren't that much cheaper though....

My overall impression of this place is that it's a good neighborhood place to go. If you live in the area, don't want to travel far, and want to pick up a small supply of good nugs then stop in. I will travel farther to get same/better quality for cheaper when I can. This is good for me when it's storming or rush hour or something. I usually find better herbs here than at nearby Herbal Connections, albeit at a higher price. Top quality strains vary because they buy from different vendors, but they've had some pretty consistent Blue Dot, G-13, Jack Flash, and Skunk #1 the past few weeks.
    lampost Reviewed by lampost on . ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread In the spirit of starting a new thread for each dispensary review, I'll start this one on ReLeaf. As one of the dispensaries whose sticking with the herd on pricing (55/8th, 110/qtr, 395/oz, all plus tax for A strains) they will never get a glowing review from me. When a quarter rings up @ $118.50 I'm never too stoked! I have some mixed feelings about these guys but I've gotten some pretty good stuff here. I really like the Jack Flash that they have sometimes... really flavorful, potent Rating: 5
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4:

2.   Advertisements

Just wanted to mention that I've had phenomenal SAGE, so I'm not knocking the strain. Check out the stuff up at THC. If you like SAGE you'll be fuckin' blown away for real!

Man, I wish I could get a hold of some of those SAGE genetics going around up in the Boulder/Mountains!!

I got some s.a.g.e. from Delta 9 last week that kinda sucked too. Similar to what you described. I only got it cuz I never really tried it and the budtender said it was fire. Not super impressed but my tolerance is a brick s-house.

Quote Originally Posted by kingminus
    I got some s.a.g.e. from Delta 9 last week that kinda sucked too. Similar to what you described. I only got it cuz I never really tried it and the budtender said it was fire. Not super impressed but my tolerance is a brick s-house.
    Almost got some at D9 on Monday. Glad I passed!

Quote Originally Posted by kingminus
    I enjoyed talking to Jason up there at D9, but I have a feeling that other guy just tries to move whatever needs to move! I won't be taking his advice anymore especially after this. He recommended some stuff to me that was clearly less desirable than another strain...

Anyway, SAGE. Man, good SAGE is fire and has a funky taste that grows on you. It's been one of my favorite smokes and I've read it's pretty potent. My tolerance is really, really bad too... but I remember it being noticeably stronger than the other quality strains. I think they have this pretty consistently up at Boulder Alternative Meds and Grateful Meds, but from what I could tell it didn't match the stuff at THC.

As soon as I get some extra ends I'm heading up to the mountains. I hear so many good things about the smoke up there.

One Brown Mouse, has some great SAGE,grown by them and not a vendor.

does delta 9 carry any of delta 9's strains. like cannasutra, stargazer, mekong haze etc.

meded to mededicate to mededitate
    meded, so you can mededicate to mededitate

Got some really nice stuff here the other day..

Mountain Jack Flash - Really nice smoke. Don't know how this differs from regular Jack Flash, maybe just "mountain-grown". Has a really subtle flavor that's not as pronounced as other Jack Flash I've had, but you can slightly taste that Jack Flash flavor. The potency is there though. Dried and cured very nicely.

Sour Diesel - Nice smoke. Sour D is everywhere. This wasn't as strong smelling as some Sour D I've had, but it was pretty potent. Tons of trichs. When breaking up a bowl, trichs went everywhere. There were enough of them that my fingertip was covered with a swipe of the area after loading the bowl! There's a lot of Sour D out there and this isn't the best I've seen, but I was pretty happy to get some good smoke. Dried and cured well... stayed lit.

I don't go in this place usually because it's really pricey ($119/qtr), but I do like this store. They are consistent. I think they are pretty particular in what vendors they purchase from and they have a few strains that they usually have in like G-13 and Hash plant. The Hash Plant is top quality that sells as a B-grade. It doesn't taste the best, but it's a great indica.
    If they could come down to $100/qtrs then they'd get a lot more of my business.

The "Mountain" is just to delineate it from the typical Jack Flash that we grow in house. It was done at 8,400 ft, but elevation typically doesn't play much of a part in the quality of herb we see. I was weary of it at first, just not that typical Jack smell.

Sorry about the pricing, we've dropped them twice since opening and envision doing it again in the future... but we're also looking at increased licensing fees soon and having to provide more free services. We're waiting to see what happens with the state bill and let you know, though. I remember when it was $100 a quarter, too.

Also, if we're your caregiver... it's only 106.65.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast