Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1546 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread

Kudos to Releaf - been there a few times and never disappointed! Keep up the good work

"Why sell green at $20/gram when you can sell extracts for up to $75 or more per gram? I am talking after this legislation takes effect."

:wtf:

Quote Originally Posted by budsndrums
    Kudos to Releaf - been there a few times and never disappointed! Keep up the good work
    Thanks drum man!

We have a real deal Violator Kush full melt for $40/gram if anyone is hunting for some hash today.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    We have a real deal Violator Kush full melt for $40/gram if anyone is hunting for some hash today.
    What hash/extracts do you have in your inventory today/this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkadmon
    "Why sell green at $20/gram when you can sell extracts for up to $75 or more per gram? I am talking after this legislation takes effect."

:wtf:
    Why pay anything when you can grow that shit in your basement/backyard for damn near nothing!

7.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    $40 a gram is not a deal my brother...

I could get a gram of coke for that... if I were so inclined which I'm not...

Fuck dispensaries... get your ass a lifetime of bud for the cost of an OZ ($400). No offense to ReLeaf... the capitalist way is instilled in all of us! And there will always be idiots to cream...:rastasmoke:

Quote Originally Posted by lampost

Fuck dispensaries... get your ass a lifetime of bud for the cost of an OZ ($400). No offense to ReLeaf... the capitalist way is instilled in all of us! And there will always be idiots to cream...:rastasmoke:
    No offense to you, but bragging about getting illegal narcotics makes you look foolish when you criticize legitimate businesses.

I don't know if you are ignorant of dispensaries or if I am getting ripped off, but $40 for a gram of upper end hash is very fair for me, someone who doesn't know any decent caregivers. I have yet to see a home grow with dispensary top shelf quality.

funkfingers

most of that top shelf is homegrown brotha, no real top shelf comes from commercial grows..

•     

Quote Originally Posted by lampost

If you know of a really cheap way to make real full melt hash I am ALL ears. Describing our patients as "idiots" that are getting "creamed" doesn't sit well with me at all, though. Really?

Quote Originally Posted by funkfingers
    most of that top shelf is homegrown brotha, no real top shelf comes from commercial grows..
    Give us two more months. :thumbsup:

• Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast