Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1789 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    I wish. You're talking our wholesale.

And since we're in Denver, onsite medicating is banned. Even for our employees.

@lamp: Thanks. If only we could get the outside to match...

Maybe you should learn to grow instead of buying wholesale. Then you'll make more profit, and provide higher quality medicine for cheaper to your "patients".

I like it. Good shop. Several good strains but their Ice is working out best for me.

Hey, anyone know the scoop on the the ice cream joint around the corner, on Tejon I think? Funny, cylindrical shaped building and called "One Guy Ice Cream" or something rather. Always a long line stringing out to the street every time I pass by.

Must be some damn good ice cream. Might have to wander in there too. :rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by lampost
    Man, I like your shop but I gotta stop listening to the budtenders.... Maybe we just have different tastes.
    Two of them recommended the Sweettooth and it didn't look that great but I took their word for it. Got it home and upon closer look it looks like total beasters!! Haven't seen Beasters like this since the Canadian buds flowing into Chicago...
    Wish I woulda trusted my gut today for sure!

Although on a positive note your Jack Flash seems bit nicer lately.... I think they mentioned a switch to soil?
    Yeah, the Ice looked really good... that's what my gut was telling me.

4.   Advertisements

Man, I like your shop but I gotta stop listening to the budtenders.... Maybe we just have different tastes.
    Two of them recommended the Sweettooth and it didn't look that great but I took their word for it. Got it home and upon closer look it looks like total beasters!! Haven't seen Beasters like this since the Canadian buds flowing into Chicago...
    Wish I woulda trusted my gut today for sure!

Although on a positive note your Jack Flash seems bit nicer lately.... I think they mentioned a switch to soil?
    I really like that Sweet Tooth, but you are right, this isn't the best batch. Let the budtender know you didn't care for it and we'll give you a $5 discount on your next bag.

We ran the Jack in Aeroflow this time. It's got a better nose but it's a tad more wispy. I was disappointed in the couple that we tried in soil... the fragrance of the Jack is one of my favorite parts of the strain and it lost a lot of that great sweet pungency.

Maybe you should learn to grow instead of buying wholesale. Then you'll make more profit, and provide higher quality medicine for cheaper to your "patients".
    We're growing as much as we can right now, and that's always expanding. For now I'm happy to be supporting some great caregivers that might have to close up shop after 1284 goes down. I feel like we price aggressively and have lowered them three times since we opened. Can't wait until we can drop them again.

No worries.
    I may bring in some organic soil stuff soon. I was trying to help patients out w cheap prices but I just don't know any really and I don't want to advertise on CL.

No worries.
    I may bring in some organic soil stuff soon. I was trying to help patients out w cheap prices but I just don't know any really and I don't want to advertise on CL.
    We trade our Jack to caregivers who are looking to get more variety for their patients, as well.

Are you still doing the BOGO up to an 1/8 for first time patients?

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkadmon
    Must not be. I stopped in last weekend, first visit, no BOGO no free edible, picked up some Chocolope, a strain I wanted to try but - my bad - didn't really check it out other than smell. It was over-dried, had to rehydrate just to smoke.(Not bad once I got it going, but not great either).

I don't want to pay for water but this was too far.

Still, they have a great looking selection, good range of prices and they've been pretty consistent about lowering prices as the market changes so I'll stop back when I've got enough scratch to mix n match a decent amount.

I'll just try to be discriminating, but I still tend to listen to others too much about the product - I've always been an easy sell. Same problem I have in any dispensary.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamkadmon
    We have coupons for BOGO's available at our events, but you have to come to an event to pick them up. We do a BOGO up to an 1/8th for regular referrals, though, so bring in a friend.

@starter: We've struggled with what do to about dry buds. Rehydrating them ourselves can invite mold and can also alter the nose on the strain. If you're ever not sure about a cure, ask to see the big jar and touch the buds in there. The sample buds always tend to dry in the display jars.

I'm really upset over the free edible thing. This is the second time I've heard this, and even if we don't have a free edible in, the budtender should ALWAYS give you a discount. I'm really sorry about that and just talked to everyone about it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    We have coupons for BOGO's available at our events, but you have to come to an event to pick them up. We do a BOGO up to an 1/8th for regular referrals, though, so bring in a friend.

@starter: We've struggled with what do to about dry buds. Rehydrating them ourselves can invite mold and can also alter the nose on the strain. If you're ever not sure about a cure, ask to see the big jar and touch the buds in there. The sample buds always tend to dry in the display jars.

I'm really upset over the free edible thing. This is the second time I've heard this, and even if we don't have a free edible in, the budtender should ALWAYS give you a discount. I'm really sorry about that and just talked to everyone about it.
    Damn...I was really excited to come visit your shop...I don't have the chance to get to events often as I am home with a 2 year old most of the time, and unfortunately don't really know a lot of other people with their mmj card...bummer.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast