Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1768 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

ReLeaf Center - Dispensary Review Thread

Don't know if you would know the answer or have experience dealing with this issue or not:
    Have a friend who has lost her red card. She's sent in the proper paperwork to report it lost. I recommended she send it in certified, making copies of everything, and printing out the delivery confirmation receipt.

The question is: do you think (or would you accept) if she visited a MMC and showed her copy of the original app, dr rec, certified mailing receipt for those two, the lost card form, the mailing receipt for that and of course her id card - that would suffice for her to be able to purchase?

She asked me, and I wasn't sure. I haven't any experience or knowledge of anyone reporting their card lost/stolen, so don't know the process.

Also any idea how long it might take to get a re-issued card? Hopefully not as long as getting the original!

Thanks for your help!
    :jointsmile:

Quote Originally Posted by cologrower420
    Your recent menu lists your top extract as House Oil.

Can you please explain the process/strain/product? I'm just curious if it's BHO or bubble etc.

Thanks.
    BHO. We purchased a high end extraction machine, it's super clean.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiBuddhaMan
    Don't know if you would know the answer or have experience dealing with this issue or not:
    Have a friend who has lost her red card. She's sent in the proper paperwork to report it lost. I recommended she send it in certified, making copies of everything, and printing out the delivery confirmation receipt.

The question is: do you think (or would you accept) if she visited a MMC and showed her copy of the original app, dr rec, certified mailing receipt for those two, the lost card form, the mailing receipt for that and of course her id card - that would suffice for her to be able to purchase?

She asked me, and I wasn't sure. I haven't any experience or knowledge of anyone reporting their card lost/stolen, so don't know the process.

Also any idea how long it might take to get a re-issued card? Hopefully not as long as getting the original!

Thanks for your help!
    :jointsmile:
    Most legit mmc's will ask for paperwork and proof of submission. Does any MMC she's visited have a copy of her card on file?

Quote Originally Posted by TheReleafCenter
    BHO. We purchased a high end extraction machine, it's super clean.
    Is it a consistent enough product to test and advertise, as in do you use consistent flowers? Or is this more of a 'whatever is laying around' product?

My mouth is watering thinking about all of the extractable material there must be at a commercial grow.

Are you recovering and re-using the butane, or are you buying cases of it on the cheap?

Assuming it's butane, is it difficult to vent properly? I was most likely too paranoid my first BHO run, but it seems like large scale would be riskier than small scale, fire-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by cologrower420
    Is it a consistent enough product to test and advertise, as in do you use consistent flowers? Or is this more of a 'whatever is laying around' product?

My mouth is watering thinking about all of the extractable material there must be at a commercial grow.

Are you recovering and re-using the butane, or are you buying cases of it on the cheap?

Assuming it's butane, is it difficult to vent properly? I was most likely too paranoid my first BHO run, but it seems like large scale would be riskier than small scale, fire-wise.
    Great questions. We're not using trim, scuff, moldy or pest infested herb. Straight buds. Trim is reserved for bubble hash.

We're using high end butane but not recovering it. It's the best process for our extractor.

We do all of our extraction in the mountains in an open air environment. No missing limbs yet, so I'm assuming we're doing well?

Great questions. We're not using trim, scuff, moldy or pest infested herb. Straight buds. Trim is reserved for bubble hash.

We're using high end butane but not recovering it. It's the best process for our extractor.

We do all of our extraction in the mountains in an open air environment. No missing limbs yet, so I'm assuming we're doing well?
    I wasn't inferring you were using extracts to use otherwise tainted marijuana. I would imagine you're growers are aware of the consequences of dirty grows.

If you are confident of the regularity of quality, you might consider testing it, that's why I asked about testing. I don't care about mold/pests from better MMC's, as I trust that they wouldn't sell me tainted meds. I've heard that 'pure' extracts can be from 65%-90%, but I don't know of any way to see results posted or anything. Kindreviews posts test results, but I can't see any extract tests anywhere.

Testing meds and related things would be a good thread. Hell, I just grew my first plant and I plan on testing it. It seems like MMC's are really the only ones with experience with testing, and that's still a new industry. I wish I knew more about the whole process.

Would you care to comment about your yield? Grams vs ounces of product? Have you thought about tumbling your popcorn buds and adding that kief to the flowers going into the tube?

Outside where no one is around sounds like a good idea. I've seen nightmare stories of static sparks to kids in breck blowing their house up from a butane explosion [citation needed].

I am having trouble not messaging the mods about that goddamn apostrophe.

A good read if it's not obvious what I'm talking about:
    How To Use An Apostrophe - The Oatmeal

Most legit mmc's will ask for paperwork and proof of submission. Does any MMC she's visited have a copy of her card on file?
    Not of her red card.

@Colo: I'm waiting on full spectrum as we speak. Can't wait to see how it tests. Yields vary, we're still in the early stages. When I have a concrete number, I'll let you know. Bubble is still our best yielder.

@Thai: As long as it's within a year of her recommendation, we'd accept her as a patient. I don't believe there are any hard and fast rules on this, though.

@Colo: I'm waiting on full spectrum as we speak. Can't wait to see how it tests. Yields vary, we're still in the early stages. When I have a concrete number, I'll let you know. Bubble is still our best yielder.

@Thai: As long as it's within a year of her recommendation, we'd accept her as a patient. I don't believe there are any hard and fast rules on this, though.
    When you submit meds to test, what is the sample size? I'm sure you try to give them the best flowers and that's fine, I'm just curious how much plant material you send.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast