Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1328 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

**SUGGESTIONS FOR ORGANIZING THIS FORUM**

I wanted to throw out a quick idea and to see if people supported organizing this forum a little bit. I'm a big fan of the Dispensary Review thread, but it is getting very large and difficult to navigate.

What do you guys/gals think of asking the Mods to create a sub-forum within the CO MMJ forum, just for dispensary reviews?

Someone had a good idea of having separate threads for each dispensary, and that way all reviews could be accessed simply by clicking on one thread.

I think that would be a great idea.

If you feel like writing a review search for the dispensary's thread and post it up. If there isn't one, start one.

Thoughts? Further suggestions?
    davo420 Reviewed by davo420 on . **SUGGESTIONS FOR ORGANIZING THIS FORUM** I wanted to throw out a quick idea and to see if people supported organizing this forum a little bit. I'm a big fan of the Dispensary Review thread, but it is getting very large and difficult to navigate. What do you guys/gals think of asking the Mods to create a sub-forum within the CO MMJ forum, just for dispensary reviews? Someone had a good idea of having separate threads for each dispensary, and that way all reviews could be accessed simply by clicking on one thread. I think Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Great idea!

I'd be concerned about how many you could fit though. I mean the city of Boulder alone is up to 38 dispensaries!

Would it be possible to have a rating system or some sort, like a vote? Thus better rated dispensaries would stay higher on the list? like a high percentage of overall good ratings would keep it near the top?

I agree it could be better organized then the current thread though. I (by the end of reading it) couldn't remember who was worth the trip and who wasn't.
    [align=center]A wise and frugal government, which shall leave men free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned - this is the sum of good government.[/align]

[align=center]I hope we shall crush in its birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations which dare already to challenge our government to a trial by strength, and bid defiance to the laws of our country.
    Thomas Jefferson[/align]

Well, under Colorado there are threads started by dispensary operaters such as C.C.F. and Delta 9. We could leave it up to them to start their own threads. I do think we need to make it a lil more simple..

I'll start. I was wanting to write a couple reviews and follow-ups (no, don't worry, no more C3 follow-ups.. we've heard enough about those fuckers). And by fuckers, I mean great guys, so don't get all worked-up C3-lovers.
    Brown-eyed women and red grenadine...
    :s4::s4::s4: