Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1876 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

COCA COLA AND WEED???

read everywhere that you cant really overdose on weed unless you have a few pounds to smoke in under and 1hour ,,but what about consumming it? I read on some site but cant seem to find it that, if you get too high from eating weed you can drink a can of coke? why? does it work or are they saying shut the fuck up have a coke and a smile??anyone know
    purplenurpple Reviewed by purplenurpple on . COCA COLA AND WEED??? read everywhere that you cant really overdose on weed unless you have a few pounds to smoke in under and 1hour ,,but what about consumming it? I read on some site but cant seem to find it that, if you get too high from eating weed you can drink a can of coke? why? does it work or are they saying shut the fuck up have a coke and a smile??anyone know Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

COCA COLA AND WEED???

Quote Originally Posted by purplenurpple
    read everywhere that you cant really overdose on weed unless you have a few pounds to smoke in under and 1hour ,,but what about consumming it? I read on some site but cant seem to find it that, if you get too high from eating weed you can drink a can of coke? why? does it work or are they saying shut the fuck up have a coke and a smile??anyone know

i think this may just have to do with the sugar rush you get from drinking sweet drinks when high im not too sure tho lol
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Any law against what I do on this forum would be impeding on my right to freedom and the pursuit of happiness. So unfortunately, I'm forced to play the role of a cannabis grower instead of actually participate in the hobby. (All pictures are pulled from the internet and knowledge is only portrayed as personal experience without ever having any actual experience

COCA COLA AND WEED???

but wouldnt you get a sugar rush from the choclcoate frosted brownies,, there walking diabetes,,just I was giving a brownie, and dont want to eat it and drink a coke and nothing happens>>

COCA COLA AND WEED???

Quote Originally Posted by purplenurpple
    but wouldnt you get a sugar rush from the choclcoate frosted brownies,, there walking diabetes,,just I was giving a brownie, and dont want to eat it and drink a coke and nothing happens>>
    you wont overdose from a chocolate brownie you just may be going on a whitie as we call them in england lol a whitie happens when you feel sick and your head is spinning ive had a few myself from smoking to much bud
    and you wouldnt get the sugar rush from the brownies unless you wer high already when you eat it

COCA COLA AND WEED???

Yea, I think the idea is more just stimulant based.

A little hydration, sugar, and caffeine can treat a lot of woes

COCA COLA AND WEED???

I managed to overdose (not fatally obviously) on butter and spent 2 days lying on a day bed in the lounge with a fan and a bucket. I forgot to titrate the dosage when I made the last butter mix and assumed it would be much like the last... it wasn't and ended up taking 20 times the necessary dose. The result is much worse than a whitey, ghostie or greenout.

I've never liked feeling tripped out and those 2 days were terrible, felt like the bed was alternately rocking as if on waves or trying to fly away and I was going to be tipped off it into the abyss. Couldn't close my eyes because of weird visions, but couldn't focus on anything with them open and was constantly nauseous. On day 3 I could stand up without passing out, but my blood pressure stayed very low until day 5. I had to move around carefully to avoid falling over with dizziness.

Drinking coke did nothing to relieve the symptoms. I doubt it will ruin the effects of a brownie.

COCA COLA AND WEED???

I drink lots of coke and pepsi when high, doesn't really change anything that I've noticed.

COCA COLA AND WEED???

what achilles said