Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1908 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

MMA fans, who is ''the'' best

I saw Kimbo and all that hype he got was ridiculous. He didn't even do well in the ultimate fighter. Lesnar is out of the picture it looks like. So, who's the next in line? Anderson Silva is a bad ass and im not sure if he can get beat.

My fighter would have to be Machida, hes a bad man people. I would like to see Silva and him get together, but the wight difference plays in. I think Machida would give him a better match then anyone so far, as iv seen:thumbsup:

:rasta:
    LetsSeeYa Reviewed by LetsSeeYa on . MMA fans, who is ''the'' best I saw Kimbo and all that hype he got was ridiculous. He didn't even do well in the ultimate fighter. Lesnar is out of the picture it looks like. So, who's the next in line? Anderson Silva is a bad ass and im not sure if he can get beat. My fighter would have to be Machida, hes a bad man people. I would like to see Silva and him get together, but the wight difference plays in. I think Machida would give him a better match then anyone so far, as iv seen:thumbsup: :rasta: Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

They all get beat. Even Uriah Faber finally got beat by Mike Brown - and I thought that kid was gonna rule his weight class for another 5yrs...... :wtf: Hope he makes it back to the top some day. I can't help but like the guy. He rarely talks sh*t and he always shows good sportsmanship.

I like Miguel Torrez. That kid is a straight-up animal!! He'll hit ya coming and kick ya going. He's like a buzz saw thats out of control - never know where it will draw blood next. Could be your face - your arm- your big toe. That kid is scary fast and he can tie you up in a knot and rip your arm off. :chainsaw:

It was great to see Lesnar beat the snot out of Frank Mir in the 2nd fight. Mir deserved that beating IMO. Bet he doesn't talk so much sh*t next time.

I wouldn't get in the ring with ANY of those fighters. ANY of them could rip your head off before you had time to crap your undies.

Shane Carwin. 11-0. 5 ko, 6 submissions. No one has gotten past 2:11 of the first round. And a Colorado Native to boot. And, oddly enough, he's not an asshole.

Fedor Emelianenko (HW), Anderson Silva (MW), George St-Pierre (WW), BJ Penn (LW). I think LHW is v. debateable since Shogun vs Machida.

Gegard Mousasi is one too look out for, might rise to the top, he looks pretty unstoppable currently.

With the light, middle, and welterweights each UFC champion of these respective divisions looks far above the competition in their division.

Faber lost before and worked his way back ...why not again ?

Kimbo is nothing but a publicity act..In person hes a real A-Hole

I wouldnt mind seeing more of Sanchez or Diaz again

And gotta love Pierre

Quote Originally Posted by deleafer2220
    Faber lost before and worked his way back ...why not again ?

Kimbo is nothing but a publicity act..In person hes a real A-Hole

I wouldnt mind seeing more of Sanchez or Diaz again

And gotta love Pierre
    Diaz is a tough fighter and will reach the top some day:thumbsup:and Faber too, i agree is a baaaaaadddd man, he will be back

:rasta:

Quote Originally Posted by Born To Stone
    Fedor Emelianenko (HW), Anderson Silva (MW), George St-Pierre (WW), BJ Penn (LW). I think LHW is v. debateable since Shogun vs Machida.

Took the words right out of my mouth^^

Anderson or St. Pierre would have to be considered the best pound for pound atm, just due to the fact they have beat better competition recently than Fedor has, not that there are that many truly skilled HW fighters

PS - Anderson does fight at 205, his natural weight is around 215, but he and Machida are training partners and have openly said they will never fight eachother

Quote Originally Posted by TC42o
    Took the words right out of my mouth^^

Anderson or St. Pierre would have to be considered the best pound for pound atm, just due to the fact they have beat better competition recently than Fedor has, not that there are that many truly skilled HW fighters

PS - Anderson does fight at 205, his natural weight is around 215, but he and Machida are training partners and have openly said they will never fight eachother
    Well that woud be the fight of all fights Anderson vs Machida:thumbsup:. Plus i agree that the talent at HW just isnt out there these days.

I liked B.J for a long time, but i dont believe he trains to hes full potental. Ya gotta give it to Pierre, as no one can beat him, plus he gives it all while trainning.

I havnt seen anyone give Anderson a fight, period. :rasta: