Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1749 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SWOP rules!

everyone needs to enroll with SWOP to support their efforts.

SWOP - Southwest Organic Producers - Fine New Mexico Medical Cannabis

i received my first delivery from them yesterday, and it has been a thoroughly satisfying experience. great customer service, good prices and dank product. the best night's sleep i have had in a long time. there is a santa clause!

:stoned:

note: i have no connection to SWOP whatsoever, just a beautifully medicated customer.
    drfractal Reviewed by drfractal on . SWOP rules! everyone needs to enroll with SWOP to support their efforts. SWOP - Southwest Organic Producers - Fine New Mexico Medical Cannabis i received my first delivery from them yesterday, and it has been a thoroughly satisfying experience. great customer service, good prices and dank product. the best night's sleep i have had in a long time. there is a santa clause! :stoned: note: i have no connection to SWOP whatsoever, just a beautifully medicated customer. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

SWOP rules!

Quote Originally Posted by drfractal
    everyone needs to enroll with SWOP to support their efforts.

SWOP - Southwest Organic Producers - Fine New Mexico Medical Cannabis

i received my first delivery from them yesterday, and it has been a thoroughly satisfying experience. great customer service, good prices and dank product. the best night's sleep i have had in a long time. there is a santa clause!

:stoned:

note: i have no connection to SWOP whatsoever, just a beautifully medicated customer.
    Do you know if they deliver statewide?

SWOP rules!

SWOP delivers State-wide, to all New Mexico Medical Cannabis patients that have enrolled in the SWOP Medical Cannabis Home Delivery Program.

Qualified orders placed in the Santa Fe and Albuquerque metro areas are delivered free of charge. Outline ares are subject to .50¢ per mile delivery fee.

All patients enrolled in the SWOP Medical Cannabis program are enrolled to
    WIN A FREE KIA VAPORIZER

see SWOP - Southwest Organic Producers - Fine New Mexico Medical Cannabis HAPPY HOLIDAYS! for details and to download your enrollment package today.

SWOP - Helping New Mexico Grow, since 2009

SWOP rules!

Got my first meds yesterday from SWOP will try the OG Kush tonight. ILL review it here in a few days. So far looks and smells incredible as does their Grandaddy Purple.
    JM
    JM
    MedicalMarijuanaRadio.com

SWOP rules!

Sounds good.

SWOP rules!

What can I say? SWOP's OG was spectacular!
    Looks,smell, and taste all A+.
    I rolled a small, I mean very small joint in my Club Modiano papers (no glue) and I had about 5 hits and was done. Long lasting head.
    Absolutely A++ around.
    A must try for pain and sleep.
    These guys are tip top professionals.
    Nicely done SWOP!
    JM
    JM

SWOP rules!

Awesome.I can't wait to try it!

SWOP rules!

they must have magic seeds, they just got licensed a few weeks ago and they are already providing meds and selling clones? Great. Sounds like they got product from someplace else...Great.

I'm not discussing my medical condition and needs with anybody but my doctor. SWOP staff has no call to enter my home and evaluate my needs and condition based on passing a $10 background check and wearing a white labcoat. After evaluating the conditions of "membership", I took a pass.

Of course they are entitled to do business anyway they like. No doubt they will sell every gram they have, but not to me.

I'm waiting for a the first real walk-in dispensary to open in the state, my snoopy neighbors don't need to know what I'm doing and why and I'm not meeting anybody in a parking lot either.

The woman that lives downstairs from me (the purity police of our building) actually asked my plumber (a lifelong friend) what was clogging my drains when he was loading his power snakeback up on his truck.

He smiled and told them it was a couple of "kittens I flushed", if it was any of her business. (Told my GF next time she flushes one of "those" down the john she's going to deal with the mess)

By the way this isn't my very first post here, the board moderators killed a thread I was participating in where an attorney was looking for patients to serve on a board for no compensation. I guess my weblink to federal non-profit compensation rules was a violation of board rules (sorry bout that)

Non-profit board members can be compensated for their "service",that includes patients who serve on the boards

I'm leery of any company that advertises on forums or craig's list..I just got a letter with contact info for all the current providers from the DOH. Advertising is a questionable practice in my opinion. Who are they targeting? Trying to become the next Oaksderdam?

There are more patients then any legit provider can service. Looks like we'll need 20 before the end of this year.

luckily my longterm supplier has been at it for over twenty years and is reliable, and doesn't charge me near the going rates from these dispensaries. I'd like to try some other strains however, since he always has ( and seems to have ) the "same old thing", which works well enough, but I'm curious about other varieties.

Once my cultivation license is approved I'll try my luck with some seedbanks.

Protect our privacy. Write to the DOH and request they require future providers to have a legitimate business address that can be visited and current provides have one when their permit comes up for renewal.

What say you?

SWOP rules!

First of all where is your anger coming from?

We here in New Mexico are very lucky that the State has approved and implemented the MMJ program.
    It has been a bit slow getting started because the State doesn't want an explosion of dispensaries as what has happened in California and Colorado.

Sounds like you benefit from the medicinal uses of marijuana. Isn't it great that you don't have to worry about going to jail if you get pulled over and stopped while your coming home from getting your medicine from your local dealer?

I have met the people who run SWOP and they are very knowledgeable and sincere. They also are excellent growers and what I have tried from them has been A+ medicine. Their business model is one of five that has been approved out of over 30 applications submitted to the DOH. Obviously they had the stuff together to get that approval.

How about you give this program a chance to grow and work for the patients in NM?
    If your waiting for a walk in dispensary I think you are a few years away from that.
    What's wrong with ordering from a website and picking out the strains you want to try? Buy a few grams and if you like it you can buy it again. If you don't care for it move on and try another strain.
    Read up on different strains and look to see where they are available here.

SFINM has many different strains including the 2008 and 2009 Cannabis Cup winner Super Lemon Haze. They did an excellent job of growing it.

SWOP's OG Kush which I had last night for the 2nd time was very long lasting after smoking a small "pinner".

I hear you complaining but I don't see you offering any ideas on how to make this better.

We as patients in the program are pioneers and trailblazers as much as the producer/growers, the DOH workers and the politicians who gave us this great opportunity.

What can you do to make this better?

JM
    JM

SWOP rules!

Haha..I was wondering this myself about the quality genetics and found out that alot of our local medicinal bud was or is from california and will be coming from cali until we can get organized here in new mexico. Thats why i was bitchn about the quality from the santa fe despenseary, very dry, orderless and tasteless but have hears good thing about the SWOP. I would like to volunteer for them but they never reply to me??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast