Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1646 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So, Where's Everyone Around Here From?

In South Carolina I mean. Or where are you at? Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle Beach ect.,

And what are you doing?

I'm from Sumter, pretty much in the center of everything. I do more hobbying than anything mostly dealing in medicinal herbs. I'm also building a market for probably the best organic fertilizer available comparably.

I gotta say landscaping is worth my while too.

Overall, I'm a country boy that has been around and I know these woods as good as any.
    MindBlo Reviewed by MindBlo on . So, Where's Everyone Around Here From? In South Carolina I mean. Or where are you at? Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle Beach ect., And what are you doing? I'm from Sumter, pretty much in the center of everything. I do more hobbying than anything mostly dealing in medicinal herbs. I'm also building a market for probably the best organic fertilizer available comparably. I gotta say landscaping is worth my while too. Overall, I'm a country boy that has been around and I know these woods as good as any. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Whatsup? i Just moved to myrtle beach for college. Im looking for someone to puff with ..hit me back

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina smoker here.

Myrtle Beach smoker here. not a cop. luv the bud.:rastasmoke:

lets puff!

Peace

Chicken Grease.

Quote Originally Posted by MindBlo
    In South Carolina I mean. Or where are you at? Columbia, Greenville, Charleston, Myrtle Beach ect.,

And what are you doing?

I'm from Sumter, pretty much in the center of everything. I do more hobbying than anything mostly dealing in medicinal herbs. I'm also building a market for probably the best organic fertilizer available comparably.

I gotta say landscaping is worth my while too.

Overall, I'm a country boy that has been around and I know these woods as good as any.

Organic Ferts? We might need to talk haha I am usually on AIM Columbia here.

sup man. Myrle Beach, SC smoker here. Also looking for friends to puff with.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook