Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1931 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

can some one help me

Dude, how do you know if Brad Pitt never fellated anyone?

can some one help me

Quote Originally Posted by redtails
    Hey Trip, it's never hard to make money at what you love to do and do well. I have connections all over in the herp trade because I've been in it for so long and was quite active for a few years lately. I can get those $50k snakes on a breeding loan from the original breeder, so why spend the money there? All profit...though it's still taxed Just gotta be smart about investments: I keep pythons that require about $500 worth of rabbits a year to eat and can produce up to or over 80 eggs each year. Even if they are nothing special, with an average sized new clutch being 20-35 eggs, that's still more than $1500 each clutch. As long as they go to good homes, I'm not greedy. You sure are a "Trip", man! :thumbsup:
    What 50k snakes are you talking about? The most any snake will go for is around 15k that I ever have heard of. I wasnt talking about snakes being 50k. What pythons do you breed? whats your website and company id like to check it out. Might be intrested in purchaceing one. Id like to know where this mass market of Normals is? Like there isnt a mass market for every breed out there already. All those snakes sit in breeder tubs in racks. No body makes 1500 for each clutch LMAO. So your talking about 75 each so Im guess were talking ball pythons. I LAUGH AT YOU. You are no ball python breeder. The whole market is saturated with ball python breeders who cant sell even their morphs because there is NO MASS MARKET for any type of snake. Get real fake ass. Did you have fun researching the Snake industry LMAO. I can see through you 100 man,

can some one help me

If you read what I posted, how do you get ball pythons? That would be a ripoff to sell them @ 75 for one, they are more like $20 snakes and they will NEVER get anywhere near 2 dozen babies. BTW, the most expensive snake ever sold was the first blue eyed leucistic ball python at well over 100k(priced at $150,000 to the public)...There's close to a dozen different kinds of snakes right now that are worth around 50k. Go to a reptile show if you want to see a mass market, not to mention a little on pricing. Yes the ball market dropped out a few years ago, but the industry as a whole is still doing alright for a luxury item in this recession if you know where to look. And to answer your question, it's reticulated and rock pythons that I keep but I don't think you sound mature enough to own one unless I got your parent's written and verbal consent.

Snake worth more than $20k: http://i860.photobucket.com/albums/a...j/101_0486.jpg

Many, many more pics of expensive snakes that I've had the pleasure of working with, owning, or at least handling if you really want, but it's straying too far as it is from the original subject as resolved as that was...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Amount:

Enter a message for the receiver:
BE SOCIAL
GreenGrassForums On Facebook