Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1668 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Weed prices?

easily 100 euro in limk and there's a 60/40 chance its pure shit, ya another 3 mths on my 3 girls can't wait, here's a site i recommend ye all have a look at
    Growing Closets : The Ultimate Guide To Growing Weed In Your Closet

2.   Advertisements

Weed prices?

Quote Originally Posted by stelth stoner
    easily 100 euro in limk and there's a 60/40 chance its pure shit, ya another 3 mths on my 3 girls can't wait, here's a site i recommend ye all have a look at
    Growing Closets : The Ultimate Guide To Growing Weed In Your Closet
    nice site. ya i've got about 5/6 weeks on the first 4 plants. 1 other should be ready 5 weeks after that. and have 3 more ready for bloom. i'm fair sick of payin for shit weed.

Weed prices?

Its a while since i bought weed as i have been off it since 2005 so i could focus on studying, but I cant believe you would pay over 40 euro for 1/4 ounce of weed but paying 50euro for 2 and 1/2 grams this dealer is taking the mick out of ya, I used to get good quality stuff as well at 120-150 euro for weed ounce and 120euro ounce of hash and it was not soap, a friend of mine says dealers get hash for 1000euro a kilo with a kilo being 35 ounces

Weed prices?

Ireland is a fucking joke for Weed/Hash now, I just can't believe how bad its got, I had some lovely Hash for the last few weeks but nothing now and doesn't seem to be much Weed in Cork either, Those assholes selling 50bags deserve a bullet in the head, I'd usually get a good quarter of Weed for €75 but I prefer Hash as it lasts longer but thanks to the GardaĆ* its impossible to get now, All my contacts are having serious problems trying to get it now.

Weed prices?

2 grams of muck for 50 quid ireland adds paddy tax to its weed

go to the uk get the same for 20pounds

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12