Alright...
Where I live, there is virtually no pot at all. Its tragic really. So I'm seriously considering starting up a little garden in my closet. This closet is tiny, about 1 yard by half a yard. I just want to grow maybe two or three plants, to make myself a small stash. I mostly want it for medical reasons, which is why it would be good for me to have something constant and reliable.

This being said, I think I can get ahold of about five lowryder seeds. They might be lowryder 2's, if that makes any difference? I was told they grow really fast and are rather small, which works for me quite nicely.

So if I were to start this garden, is my closet a viable space for it, or should I attempt to find a larger space. How many plants would it be best to try and grow. What equipment would be good for a newb, where growlights are concerned and such. What soil and so on, and are there any special requirements or conditions that Lowryder (2#?) has, that i need to know exist.

Thanks in advance!

Shylock
Shylock Reviewed by Shylock on . Starting From Scratch.... Alright... Where I live, there is virtually no pot at all. Its tragic really. So I'm seriously considering starting up a little garden in my closet. This closet is tiny, about 1 yard by half a yard. I just want to grow maybe two or three plants, to make myself a small stash. I mostly want it for medical reasons, which is why it would be good for me to have something constant and reliable. This being said, I think I can get ahold of about five lowryder seeds. They might be lowryder 2's, if Rating: 5