Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1697 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Is there a limit to the number of patients a caregiver can have?

Very interested in Maines new laws. Please tell me they have not limited the number of patients a caregiver can have. Let's face it do they limit doctors to the number of patients they can see. NO! More often than not you wait for an hour or more to see the doctor for a five minute visit. Liquor stores and pharmacies are not limited to the number of patients.

How can a caregiver keep patients off the streets and make a living with this kind of law.

Here in Colorado, they tried to pass this crap but it did not work.

Keep it up Maine. we are rooting for you out here.
    sbniceguy Reviewed by sbniceguy on . Is there a limit to the number of patients a caregiver can have? Very interested in Maines new laws. Please tell me they have not limited the number of patients a caregiver can have. Let's face it do they limit doctors to the number of patients they can see. NO! More often than not you wait for an hour or more to see the doctor for a five minute visit. Liquor stores and pharmacies are not limited to the number of patients. How can a caregiver keep patients off the streets and make a living with this kind of law. Here in Colorado, they tried to pass Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sbniceguy
    Very interested in Maines new laws. Please tell me they have not limited the number of patients a caregiver can have. Let's face it do they limit doctors to the number of patients they can see. NO! More often than not you wait for an hour or more to see the doctor for a five minute visit. Liquor stores and pharmacies are not limited to the number of patients.

How can a caregiver keep patients off the streets and make a living with this kind of law.

This is not intended to earn you a living, this is about patients. Maine is going to allow compensation for expenses incured cultivating marijuana. With a limit of five patients and very few to begin with, very few people are going to make much money as a caregiver, better to consider it a part-time job that you enjoy and don't have to look over your shoulder all the time wondering if someone is watching you.

The whole money aspect of this business is not good for it. This is not about legalizing marijuana, this is about medical needs. If you want to make money at this I suggest you move to a very restrictive state and deal on the corner where you have no limits and don't have to pay taxes on it.

Being a recreational smoker and a legitimate patient I understand both sides, and this board represents both, the trouble is this is not an avenue towards legaliztion nor do you want it to be if your solely in it for money. There are dealers in California that damn near can't give it away because it's everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by sbniceguy

Caregiver can have ONLY 5 Patients