Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1580 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

this is my list

1.) Cash Crop

2.) How Weed Won the West

3.) Green Rush

4.)The Union

5.) In Pot We Trust

'Cash Crop' is hands down way better than any of these other flicks. It deals with the Emerald Triangles rise in medicaL CANNABIS INDUSTRY since passing their law in Cali.

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetClassC
    Super high me pissed me off, its like hmmm, lets just give an example of how retarded someone on pot can be. This little weird kid I knew brought it over and was like "OMG THIS IS THE BEST EVER", all it made me think of was highschool kids being dumb. The facts that they give are elementary and the means of delivery are even more so. If these people wanted to make an actually functional/progressive video towards marijuana, they would have spent way more time on this movie.

-C
    I agree so much about SHM. I swear that if someone was on the fence about marijuana before watching that film, chances aren't good they were very pro-pot by the end. The guy acts like an idiot and only reinforces the stupid stoner stereotype. It's a great shame this has become one of the most popular marijuana documentaries.

3.   Advertisements

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

many here are taking "super high me" and "should i smoke dope" in the wrong light. yes it is true that they do not come close to representing a culture truly derived from the Herb and do in fact misrepresent what it means to be high. however the entire culture in which they exist is permeated with philosophies which would certainly not survive their people understanding and appreciating the Herb's true place amongst men. a change may be coming. it is an outstandingly new phenomena that within the heart of babylon the people can experience at least something of the Herb's existence in mainstream culture without it being as tainted and contrived as "reefer madness". let us celebrate this day in which we watch the children of babylon smoke the Herb. for it could be the children of these children who become men.

perhaps "should i smoke dope" should be left on this list, although it is false in portraying the dangers of the Herb it does appeal to a very wide range of people which babylon would describe as 'normal' and, whilst not actively encouraging the use of the Herb, does indicate that it is less dangerous than alcohol (something most 'normal' people may not have realised) and leave a more subliminal message (in that the woman was happy to try it amongst other things such as drinking alcohol, not washing and cosmetic surgery) that could leave conservative or even so-called 'normal' people more open to the idea of at least accepting those who smoke the Herb and perhaps even try it themselves.

that we find these videos ridiculous is self-explanatory, but we are not the ones these videos need to convince and you only need to talk to enough people where ever you are to realise that rational and spiritual gain are not the way to win their hearts. perhaps the Herb needs a slogan. if we can fit divinity into three syllables perhaps now is the time.

1. in pot we trust
    2. the union
    3. grass: the history of marijuana
    4. cannabis: the evil weed?
    5. should i smoke dope?

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

the union is friggin awesome, before watching it my folks were against pot, extremely against it, my mother firmly believed marijuana was a drug that pimps gave to young girls so theyll become drug addicted prostitutes (her words), after they watched the union and waiting to inhale (which definately should be number 2 on the top 5 movies listed, super high me shouldnt be on there) i was able to come out of the closet that i grow me my plants in (not that i actually have a pot closet, just an expression)

i firmly believe the more technoligically inclined stoners should get together and find a way to hack every tv network in the world so that it plays the union over and over again for a week, this movie takes every major arguement for prohibition and not only debunks them but makes them seem... stupid. if we could get an entire country to watch the friggin thing that country would want it legal in a week

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

I've never heard of any of them except Super High Me. I'm looking forward to watching all of them.

Thanks for the list!

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

without a doubt, a/k/a Tommy Chong. It's political, emotional and you see it through the experience of Tommy Chong getting busted for bongs!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123