Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1651 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Well said

2.   Advertisements

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Watched The Union last night. If you've not seen it then it is well worth your while. I have been posting the torrent to a few sites for anyone that wants to see it.

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Watching 'The Union' right now and it's pretty good!

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

The Union is phenomenal and totally deserves the 1 spot.
    Grass was also good.

I heartily disagree with Super High Me; yeah, it was fun, but in terms of information, it was a bit light.

I haven't seen the other two.

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Super high me pissed me off, its like hmmm, lets just give an example of how retarded someone on pot can be. This little weird kid I knew brought it over and was like "OMG THIS IS THE BEST EVER", all it made me think of was highschool kids being dumb. The facts that they give are elementary and the means of delivery are even more so. If these people wanted to make an actually functional/progressive video towards marijuana, they would have spent way more time on this movie.

-C

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

I dont think "Should I Smoke Dope" and "Super High Me" should be on this list. The part in "Should I Smoke Dope" where she tries to put some stupid thing together and she cant follow directions was a totally out of contex way of looking at pot. First of all this bitch is a fuckin dumb and a smoking newb. I could easily put that shit together baked as shit. Plus no one smokes to say "o lets go build some shit" thats stupid.

Super High Me was a total disappointment. I you showed that to someone trying to sway their opinion on pot, you would probably make their dislike for pot even stronger. Its not very factual, the jokes arent even that funny. Overall its a 2 outta 5.

Grass, The Union, and In Pot We Trust are good ones. Theres gotta be other ones out there that are on the level of these three. Anyone know of any?

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

The Union, the rest are good, but The Union
    the cure for cancer is real
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjhT9282-Tw

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Quote Originally Posted by the image reaper
    'Super High Me' is a good, funny one, but 'The Union' is definitely the best marijuana DVD I've seen, so far :thumbsup:
    The Union is allot about Canada, our friendly neighbor to the north. They have great enthusiasm for "BC BUD, Whoooo"!!!! They also show an abandoned 10 railroad car grow set up, it's hidden underground and powered by diesel generators! I can't seem to get enough of that one.

Both "The Union..." and "Super high me" are on Netflix 'streaming' to watch on line.

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

Quote Originally Posted by Ocotillo
    The Union is allot about Canada, our friendly neighbor to the north. They have great enthusiasm for "BC BUD, Whoooo"!!!! They also show an abandoned 10 railroad car grow set up, it's hidden underground and powered by diesel generators! I can't seem to get enough of that one.

Both "The Union..." and "Super high me" are on Netflix 'streaming' to watch on line.
    It was propane trucks, the big ones, they would drive one up there every 3 months or so.

-C

Top 5 Weed Documentaries

I've only seen #1, #2 and #4

Grass was good....but kind of boring....basically just drilled facts into your head. It was very informative, but had a hard time staying interested.

Super High Me was a great documentary for people who know nothing about pot or prop 215. I see a few people on this thread bashing it. I do agree it is not the most educational of documentaries. But I did feel it was a great one to show people who don't know much on the topic. It was very light, yet had a lot of great information. I felt it was easy to follow and had some great points with it's comparisons of smoking vs. not smoking.

Union is just really well made and covers alot of areas. Very interesting film and is getting alot of exposure. The statistics and facts they reveal in that film will blow most people away! I recommend this one to everyone. One of the best documentaries I've seen! :jointsmile:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast