Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1534 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Does anyone ghost smoke?

I ghost smoke most of the time. I roll a joint, take a deep drag, then carefully put the joint out. I'm an expert now at making sure barely any weed gets lost when I put the J out.

I then hold the smoke until it's fully ingested. I get high just off of one or two tokes, and I think this way saves a lot of weed by making you smoke less and get more out of it, because I'm not wasting any on the exhale.
    potlover3239 Reviewed by potlover3239 on . Does anyone ghost smoke? I ghost smoke most of the time. I roll a joint, take a deep drag, then carefully put the joint out. I'm an expert now at making sure barely any weed gets lost when I put the J out. I then hold the smoke until it's fully ingested. I get high just off of one or two tokes, and I think this way saves a lot of weed by making you smoke less and get more out of it, because I'm not wasting any on the exhale. Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Does anyone ghost smoke?

all the time, I take a hit off the bowl, tap it out, and hold until its vapor.
    Its always sad when I see friends sitting with a joint of my weed just burning away in their hands.

Does anyone ghost smoke?

Don't need to when you got a bong, or if you're on the go, a 1 hitter.

Joints were so highschool

Does anyone ghost smoke?

indeed i hate watching my weed go to getting my wall's and ceiling high. i especially hate people who torch the fuck out of your last bowl and make a fatty bowl that should last 10 minutes last 5 hits. especially when you know they ghost smoke and shit with they're own weed... BASTARDS I SAY

Does anyone ghost smoke?

i know what you guys are saying man, i hate when people torch the shit out of my buddha, damnnnn you just have to light the bowl once and keep it rolling and i hate when you got your friends friends there and you wanna toke but then again you dont wanna skimp urself out by being in a big circle so nowaday i dont get caught up in big circles i say match or hit the road. i know ima greedy sonofabitch:jointsmile:

Does anyone ghost smoke?

Hah, sounds like a great way to kill a lot of brain cells from O2 deprivation...that, in and of itself, will make you feel higher.