Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1649 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Seeking advice or help with finding MM & dr in Anchorage

Hi,

My elderly mother, who lives in Anchorage, is in constant, severe pain with arthritus. She is wheelchair bound and unable to drive. Her doctor had prescribed oxycodone for her for awhile, it helped but now he won't prescribe it for her any more. I've suggested MM for her and she is asking for my help. The problem is I live in Oklahoma.

I've read the laws governing MM in Alaska and it'll be no problem for me to get the paperwork processed for her. However, I do not know of a doctor in Anchorage that would recommend MM for her. Any help in finding one would be greatly appreciated. Any suggestions? Her doc is old school and wouldn't even consider it.

Thanks for your help.

shortnsweet
    shortnsweet Reviewed by shortnsweet on . Seeking advice or help with finding MM & dr in Anchorage Hi, My elderly mother, who lives in Anchorage, is in constant, severe pain with arthritus. She is wheelchair bound and unable to drive. Her doctor had prescribed oxycodone for her for awhile, it helped but now he won't prescribe it for her any more. I've suggested MM for her and she is asking for my help. The problem is I live in Oklahoma. I've read the laws governing MM in Alaska and it'll be no problem for me to get the paperwork processed for her. However, I do not know of a Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

We are a medical team currently certifying patients in Hawaii and Nevada. We are thinking of opening up our clinics in Alaska, but we are not sure if there is enough need to justify us setting up our practice there. Can you give us an idea as to how many people need our services, and if there are any other doctors doing this in Alaska?

Thanks a lot

Matthew Brittain, LCSW

We are a medical team thinking of setting up a clinic in Anchorage.

We need to know how many people need certification services.

See us at Home

We are based in Hawaii and have certified hundreds of patients here and in Nevada.

Matthew Brittain, LCSW

Tell your mother to give me a call.

907-240-7526

I will be making first deliveries around June 1st. Sorry I can't be of assistance before then.

http://www.davidmartindegner.com/