Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1443 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Older Members Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frostedwonder
    Maybe I should hand out the Paxil instead? Serious take a breath then if you have the time reread my post maybe try sounding out the big words or tricky ones. Take things with a grin would ya just because your unable to understand something that wasn't much of anything doesn't mean you should react like that. Try to lighten up for the greater good. Don't be a waste of given space.

P.S Lets hug it out...:wtf:
    you are trying to make yourself out to be this intelligent person when all you are doing is coming out like a douche.

Older Members Banned

Great Spirit: Now there was a banning that everybody was in favor of. Well, almost everybody.

3.   Advertisements

Older Members Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fattie
    you are trying to make yourself out to be this intelligent person when all you are doing is coming out like a douche.
    Fattie, for posting quasi related inquiries on your thread I am sorry. For the threads/posts that you have made on here I have seen nothing of much worth imo.(might as well lurk)The way in which you write your weak words your intellect shows bright as my Hortilux Eye bulb. If you feel anger after reading this trust me on this one you have issues that possibly could be helped with smoking more herbs and less Young Buck on the radio. I sense hostility that cannot be just from my above posts, its people like you that get banned eventually. So go ahead get angry over nothing.. life is more then that. Try being a happy person and hey if someone is an ass try being better then that and killz them with kindness. Or keep the chip on your shoulder. I await your 23 word or less rude useless comment regarding this post.. oh and if I make you think I am smart (I certainly don't consider myself to be) smart or trying to be buy typing the words I think of after medicating then you must get really pissed when reading other people's posts who are definitely smarter then the average person (not you obviously). Be positive and nice for once if your able to.

Older Members Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frostedwonder
    Fattie, for posting quasi related inquiries on your thread I am sorry. For the threads/posts that you have made on here I have seen nothing of much worth imo.(might as well lurk)The way in which you write your weak words your intellect shows bright as my Hortilux Eye bulb. If you feel anger after reading this trust me on this one you have issues that possibly could be helped with smoking more herbs and less Young Buck on the radio. I sense hostility that cannot be just from my above posts, its people like you that get banned eventually. So go ahead get angry over nothing.. life is more then that. Try being a happy person and hey if someone is an ass try being better then that and killz them with kindness. Or keep the chip on your shoulder. I await your 23 word or less rude useless comment regarding this post.. oh and if I make you think I am smart (I certainly don't consider myself to be) smart or trying to be buy typing the words I think of after medicating then you must get really pissed when reading other people's posts who are definitely smarter then the average person (not you obviously). Be positive and nice for once if your able to.
    Youre right Fattie, he is obnoxious

Older Members Banned

well this thread took a turn for the worse....

anyways.....

Older Members Banned

Quote Originally Posted by higher4hockey
    well this thread took a turn for the worse....

anyways.....
    I hear ya :smokin:

Older Members Banned

I've been gone a while myself. I don't recognize many faces here :stoned:

All around me are familiar faces...
    Worn out places, worn out faces...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123