Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1524 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

anyone fighting the fight ?

i have decided to put forth some effort for the people that have a medical need for marijuana in the state of arkansas. i know a few people that have a better life with out all the drugs the the gov. will allow but they have the fear of jail. i live in a small town with small town cops and they make a huge deal if they find someone with a pipe and god forbid a few crumbs of pot they had lost in there jacket pocket while setting on there back deck smoking a lil bowl so they will have a apatite and maybe even hold down the food they eat. and the reason they cant hold down the food is because the drugs the doc gives them to heal them with is destroying there insides. ok ill get off the soap box. anyone fighting the fight that could use a helping hand ?
    driftersmokinjo Reviewed by driftersmokinjo on . anyone fighting the fight ? i have decided to put forth some effort for the people that have a medical need for marijuana in the state of arkansas. i know a few people that have a better life with out all the drugs the the gov. will allow but they have the fear of jail. i live in a small town with small town cops and they make a huge deal if they find someone with a pipe and god forbid a few crumbs of pot they had lost in there jacket pocket while setting on there back deck smoking a lil bowl so they will have a apatite Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

I'm here in fayetteville have talked with ua norml group , they seem interested
    in working with me on medical marijuana for arkansas, i'm a spinal cord injury
    with chornic pain and mm is the best med. that works for me it's get mm for
    ar. or move to new mexico , rick fatasss2 rogers

Is there anybody reading this arkansas? if so let everbody know it
    lets post here like the rest of the states , and get the word out
    and bring folks in ?

leo has us gun shy in arkansas. so most just read for research and post a few made up questions just for the sake of posting something. but on a brighter note if we can reach the right folks and get it on the ballot maybe folks will get out and vote. all they had to do is get obamma on the ballot and they crawled out of the wood work like the roaches behind a chinese restaurant. thinking he was gona be different from any of the others before him. i lmao people thinking they actually vote in a president.

In my sig is a link to my collection of MMJ studies, or better yet, drop me an email! I'll send you the latest version of my list!

Wish I could help you more, but I'm in California. Keep this in mind, when I started using cannabis medically, California's laws were just like Arkansas'! I remember making sure I found every particle after rolling one, because even a non-smokable amount, could get you busted!

Change IS possible! Education has made the difference. Use my list to educate politicians, doctors, and just about everyone! (Hint: The post office does not require return addresses and a stamp is just 44 cents! Also, politicians pay more attention to paper letters, than emails!:thumbsup

Writing a politician can be as simple as - "I support medical marijuana and you should too. Please read the following study to see why." Then print up a study from my list, sign your name as a registered voter, and you're done!

And make sure that all your friends are registered to vote! :thumbsup: Their votes will be needed when the time comes!

Granny :hippy:

Nice to know i'm not just talking to myself here in ark . call me dumb but
    who the hell is Leo ? not much on doing the chat thing also , and there is a ton of info. here , great reading , maybe we can be one of the next medical
    cannabis states, but being born and raised here,it's hard to imagine.....
    glad someone posted back , nice to talk to ya driftersmokinjo.....

Sorry i just saw your post Storm Crow , as i was posting my last , you have some really great info on your list , lots of details for folks . ya i sent some emails and got the old flip flop form email back ..letters are probability best ,
    more one on one....arkansans for medical cannabis ..is one group here that sounds like they have it's shit together i'll try to see if i can help them the best i can ,going through some health problems now , but can allways do some letters , as long as i got a dictionary close by ,thanks for all you do
    Storm Crow on medical cannabis and helping those that need it get the facts

howdy fat's. leo stands for law enforcement officer. it took me a while to figure that 1 too. oooooooooooooooooops gota go. i hate when i get started doing something and the damn job calls

Born and rasied here in ARKANSAS and in 35 years of smoking , I have never had any trouble with the cops here just don't get in their face about it ,same as everybody there is some bad some good ,but now we are talking Medical marijuana ,thats what this sites about, medical cannabis is hole other dog
    or maybe not......but if the police, gov. types or whatever are looking in that's what they will find mostly sick folks talking about life or death medicine
    issues not partying or haveing fun , ya there is some laughing and joking ,but mostly heath and sickness here,so move along nothing to see here......I'm just tired of the mainstream people winking at willie and snoop, all ya movies with weed in them and hey that's ok....but M.S ,CANCER, HEP,C and SPINAL CORD INJURY, ect.....our faces aren't in the papers and mags. it not cool to be a cripple...or sick or dying...I will go in the local police station and say it out loud I SMOKE MEDICAL MARIJUANA , And I need Some, if it would do any good,i'm for legal marijuana not because i'm afraid of getting busted ,im for it because our sick can not find medicine [ I for one] hey dude i'm just venting
    in some real bad pain and this legal drugs [ morphine,oxicodone] are killing me ....why not Arkansas next ? lets not be the last state to help our sick ....
    I would love to help any group here for legal cannabis , and i will stand [or sit if you will] on the front lines in arkansas just need to get with the right folks

About Arkansas medical marijuana groups, Ya i talked some with the fayetteville chapter of Norml , their pres. talked friendly but i don't think i fit in to well , I can only speak for medical cannabis ,sure would like to see it legal across all lines, but with me medical should be a no brainer , looking at Akansans for Medical Cannabis ...may be the right group , it seems like if we get the public to accept medical ,then move on from there,back on Norml went to hear Allen St.Pierre give a speach at a U.A Norml event , and i don't know if Norml speaks for me , i would have loved to talk with Mr. St.Pierre one on one , it seemed like he flip floped some ....can't put it into words.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast