Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
1598 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

anyone fighting the fight ?

Do I hear New Mexico calling ?:rastasmoke:

2.   Advertisements

Well I will be relocaing to New Mexico at the end of the year will need 3bd 2ba slightly out of town maybe a few acres and live in caregiver are you into having a bunkie?Will be comng from Washington State lets talk about it and see if we can do this I use a wheelchair have extended van and portable ramp plus other amenities.

Thanks for the bunkie invite Washedout, but if and when [ hope spring 2011]
    I'll have a full house [ older mother,two grown girls] but when I do would love to met some other new mexico medical cannabis folks,not just on line,be nice to talk to some real medical users,don't get me wrong rec . users are fine with me.....just folks who have to use ,are in a different world..mine, I think you sound like ya live in the same world washedout...gotta move this living in a nonmedical state and a backwoods one to ,this is killing me..for real
    here where I'm at, I'm lucky to find any med. and when I do they wont medical prices [ 60 a gram] for at best low to mid grade, I'm homebound right now so finding cannabis is a real bitch...been a para for over 25 years .but now are trying to come back from losing a leg at the hip..getting better at getting around [no van] hope to see you in new mexico....rick[real name]rogers.............

Quote Originally Posted by fatasss2
    Thanks for the bunkie invite Washedout, but if and when [ hope spring 2011]
    I'll have a full house [ older mother,two grown girls] but when I do would love to met some other new mexico medical cannabis folks,not just on line,be nice to talk to some real medical users,don't get me wrong rec . users are fine with me.....just folks who have to use ,are in a different world..mine, I think you sound like ya live in the same world washedout...gotta move this living in a nonmedical state and a backwoods one to ,this is killing me..for real
    here where I'm at, I'm lucky to find any med. and when I do they wont medical prices [ 60 a gram] for at best low to mid grade, I'm homebound right now so finding cannabis is a real bitch...been a para for over 25 years .but now are trying to come back from losing a leg at the hip..getting better at getting around [no van] hope to see you in new mexico....rick[real name]rogers.............
    60 a 1/8 th.....must not be all bad sorry..............:rastasmoke:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12