Activity Stream
227,828 MEMBERS
11001 ONLINE
greengrassforums On YouTube Subscribe to our Newsletter greengrassforums On Twitter greengrassforums On Facebook greengrassforums On Google+
banner1

Opinions requested

My Lamp blew. Bought a new bulb only to find it still doesnt work. Due to the upcoming holidays I am left with a difficult decision either I can purchase a 10000 lumen T5 system with both 6400k and 3000k bulbs or I can buy a 250 HPS. Whichever I get will be used for the remaining 2 weeks veg and the entire flower. After reading hella threads and doing numerous calculations I am still not sure whether I should sacrifice light intensity (HPS) for the spectral range of the T5 sys. So I ask, what do you artists think?

My g-space is 4.5 ft^2.
    Jboogs Reviewed by Jboogs on . Opinions requested My Lamp blew. Bought a new bulb only to find it still doesnt work. Due to the upcoming holidays I am left with a difficult decision either I can purchase a 10000 lumen T5 system with both 6400k and 3000k bulbs or I can buy a 250 HPS. Whichever I get will be used for the remaining 2 weeks veg and the entire flower. After reading hella threads and doing numerous calculations I am still not sure whether I should sacrifice light intensity (HPS) for the spectral range of the T5 sys. So I ask, what Rating: 5

2.   Advertisements

Opinions requested

Ignore my question. Good news though...looks like Im having girls. It seems unfair and perverted that I plant my seed, then rear a couple of beautiful women and as soon as they are old enough...I get that cutup. I even coach them through their dry cycle. Then sometimes, when im really in the mood, I use a water based -ice cold- lubricant to get as much of that good stuff as I can before their time is up.

I dont know if these things make me a bad father, but Im pretty sure that when I let my friends hit it...I dont feel good at all.